Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone Have a NINTENDO SWITCH here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6501
  • Start date
Me tbh, it's great cope but the games are too expensive. I'll pirate it soon and it's gonna be huge lifefuel

Give me money and I'll buy one.

Me tbh, it's great cope but the games are too expensive. I'll pirate it soon and it's gonna be huge lifefuel
ye same was wondering what games i should buy, i got the overhyped shit already and some good indie games but idk what else is gud

ye same was wondering what games i should buy, i got the overhyped shit already and some good indie games but idk what else is gud
Octopath Traveler is p good.

I only have Zelda, Smash, Odyssey and Hollow Knight. The only games worth the price in my opinion

i have it tbh tetris 99 is good

i got mine as a gift jfl, i was sorta disappointed at first because of the soyboy memes but it's kinda good imo

i heard of it ill write that down ty kind stranger

I heard its nice because its portable. I wanted to buy this laptop:

But it's expensive and its not very useful beyond being a gimmick.

jfl seriously? what's the difference between any other tetris game
its hard to win and its fun seeing what place you get. also its free if you have online try it tbh

never its a nintendo game. i just buy used for cheap
i like authenticity but tbh think buying 2nd hand would be better :feels::feels::feels:
I only have Zelda, Smash, Odyssey and Hollow Knight. The only games worth the price in my opinion
ye i got all those already, i'm playing hollow knight rn

Yeah bro. I’m playing Fire Emblem Three Houses and eventually Dragon Quest XI.

Zelda, Dragon Quest 11, Mario Maker.

I have one ngl, dont use it much since the games are expensive

I have one ngl, dont use it much since the games are expensive
true but but this is typically my face when the good games are on sale
Pf2duy8w2as21

Zelda, Dragon Quest 11, Mario Maker.
i sold mm but ill have a look into DQ
Yeah bro. I’m playing Fire Emblem Three Houses and eventually Dragon Quest XI.
nice brother, looks like i need to cop 3 houses real talk

true but but this is typically my face when the good games are on sale
View attachment 153674
do the big switch games even go on sale? I was at an electronics store the other day and they were still selling botw at full price

dont see a point in it since i have a computer

do the big switch games even go on sale? I was at an electronics store the other day and they were still selling botw at full price
not the big games but Celeste, Hollow knight etc are big titles but were never on sale until last week
dont see a point in it since i have a computer
375ec9e

I dont have one.

seriously

I own all the current game consoles and even bought a separate gaming PC for Fire Pro World and other games on Steam.

Anyway Nintendo Switch is basically just a Zelda: Breath of the Wild box similar to how the original Xbox was considered a Halo box as these are largely considered by non fanboys to be the only truly worthwhile games on the consoles.

Though in truth Switch is more a port box than anything and its hilarious in the extreme that even its big flagship game that once again being Zelda: Breath of the Wild is also a port since it was actually created for the Wii U.

I own all the current game consoles and even bought a separate gaming PC for Fire Pro World and other games on Steam.

Anyway Nintendo Switch is basically just a Zelda: Breath of the Wild box similar to how the original Xbox was considered a Halo box as these are largely considered by non fanboys to be the only truly worthwhile games on the consoles.

Though in truth Switch is more a port box than anything and its hilarious in the extreme that even its big flagship game that once again being Zelda: Breath of the Wild is also a port since it was actually created for the Wii U.
JFL ye i agree with this entirely, it's disappointing that they're not releasing anything solely original to the switch that aren't party games like ssbb, honestly i wouldnt have gotten it for the same reasons but i received it as a gift

I wouldn't touch one with a long stick

too expensive