Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone have a good family?

Polar

Polar

Recruit
★★
I have a very loving and strong family yet am still a mentally ill failure. Disappointing them and making them sad is bigger suifuel than being an incel is. I wish I didn't exist or at least was a high IQcel so I could make them proud with a good job or something.

Yes my family is good.

I hate my parents tbhngl

I despise my family.

Yes my family is good.

My parents are stable which is good but they are also the types who treat me like a kid even though Im 19. They dole out bluepilled advice like "Study hard son! Women like a guy who earns a lot" "Dont focus on girls now"

My family is very sad. My maternal relatives/cousins are all bluepilled cunts who treat me like shit. Very horrible scum.

I hate them as much as they hate me.

i stay away from my father as much as possible he is very violent and i talk to my mother and sister occasionally , but most of the time i'm secluded in my cave

Yes. My family -My mother and my two sisters. My father died.- are, more o less, lovely with me.

anyway i live alone and i have barely contact with them.

Last edited:
Nope, my dysfunctional as fuck family, with mentally ill bipolar psychopath narcissist father j not spoken to in 8 years is largely why I'm a mentalcel

Thanksjews for ruining my family!