Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Anyone Hate Not Being In Control

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Like I can’t stand if there’s a room full of people and I don’t have an advantage over them. In school I would listen to what everybody said but never say anything so they couldn’t get a one up on me. Even my family I would eavesdrop instead of talk to then directly

100% relatable
Sometimes I get urges to take propER action, seeing dumb or undeserving people having way more success than I do makes me rage

100% relatable
Sometimes I get urges to take propER action, seeing dumb or undeserving people having way more success than I do makes me rage
I wonder if it’s because I spent my whole time wage slaving retail today though. Like I think their is something to putting your best foot forward and when you spent the entire day being a bitch your body is like “fuck it, it wasn’t your day”. If I went out it would be moggathon

You developed this as a result of lifelong denigration.

You need to carry a more ornate dagger

if you had looked better, people will ask for your opinions and thoughts, it would thereby give you a positive reinforcement thus making you confident that will make you more appealing and get laid and dick sucked by some foid.