Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone hate being born a male?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
I don’t have this sentiment. I like being a man. I just hate being a sub 5 male. Does anyone here hate being a male?

Im with you, definitely don’t hate being male but I wish I could’ve been born more attractive.

Life as a foid would be easier for sure if we speak generally, but the real dream would be being chad. Even normie is fine as long as I'm not cuck or bluepilled, still, being chad would solve every single one of my problems. :feelsseriously:

I also don't hate being a man, but being an sub-5 or a low-tier normie is just shit. I just wasn't lucky being born good-looking

Life as a foid would be easier for sure if we speak generally, but the real dream would be being chad. Even normie is fine as long as I'm not cuck or bluepilled, still, being chad would solve every single one of my problems. :feelsseriously:
Chad is the true apex of everything

Would’ve liked to be taller and more attractive. But I don’t mind being male.

I'm a failed pretty boy
recessed maxilla is a curse
:feelsbadman: Right there with u bro

Life as a woman would be easier but being a man is beautiful to because we are able to think for ourselves and sustain ourselves

If I was born a female my life would've been significantly easier.
I would've been able to mask my autism better.
I would've had a far larger support network for the abuse I faced.
My female teachers would've taken me seriously when I said I was being abused.
I would've been able to make friends much easier.
Teachers would be more lenient on me.
I wouldn't have undergone severe bullying for being an introverted male.
If times get rough I could just take pictures of my ass and not have to worry.
I would not be an incel because I wouldn't have to approach others with my defective social set. Normies would orbit me regardless.

If I am allowed to change other things about myself then I suppose I would rather be a more attractive neurotypical male than an attractive neurotypical foid.

life as a female is like aimbotting, way easier than playing this stupid shitty cod crap trying to get good but if u get really good u can win big or just have a big eppen

shit mang croats gotta get better planes, our airfoce is a joke, full of mig-21s (which were considered outdated in the 1970s :feelshaha:
any army with budget under 5$bilion is a joke, but to reach that number you need at least 12 million people and at least 'second world economy' or 8 million people and strong economy (over for balkan shitholes)

I dont just hate my subhumanity when everyone mogs me.

I would rather be 5/10 becky than a chad tbh

aint happening anytime soon :feelskek:
Jao, tko nas zavadi?! We were yugokangz!!!

No it fucking sucks

any army with budget under 5$bilion is a joke, but to reach that number you need at least 12 million people and at least 'second world economy' or 8 million people and strong economy (over for balkan shitholes)
but smaller armies tend to to form alliance

Thought this was gonna be a tranny post

I don’t have this sentiment. I like being a man. I just hate being a sub 5 male. Does anyone here hate being a male?
I dont hate being a male, I FUCKING HATE BEING DEFORMED SUB10!!

Male-typical brain in female body would probably be optimal for user experience. Get all the advantages of being a woman but avoid being a midwit neurotic mental case. That being said, I have never felt strong dislike towards being born male. Seems irrational, it's caused me nothing but a lifetime of pain and misery, but my feelings on it are similar to how I don't wish to have been born neurotypical, I wish for the rest of humanity to have been born more neurodivergent. Mirroring that, I wish for the world I have been born into to be a better place to live in as a man.

I don't hate it, but my genes are better for being a foid, I would not want to be a foid though.

Male-typical brain in female body would probably be optimal for user experience
I would conquer the world as a foid with a male brain.

I don’t really care about what gender I am as long as I can be attractive

Singapore population is less than 6 million but their defence budget is more than 13 $ billion.

Male-typical brain in female body would probably be optimal for user experience. Get all the advantages of being a woman but avoid being a midwit neurotic mental case.

Imagine trying to stuff a male brain into a tiny female brain case?