Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone get treated worse by normies than by chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
In my experience chads have pretty decent to me a few have even tried to set me up on dates (not realizing girls find me hideous) while normies are almost always the ones who randomly insult me and try and get violent with me usually to impress girls that don't acknowledge their existence. I'm not chad worshiping here because I know some guys here have been or are being currently bullied by chads this is just my personal experience.

Equally bad tbh I had this one chad/chadlite dude at my school who ruined my life while the nurmscum just followed the bullying bandwagon making me feel even worse

It's normal. Normies shit on us so much because they know they're one point of Norwooding, one job layoff, or five kilos of fat gain away from being one of us, so they keep us at a distance so our inceldom doesn't "rub off" on them. Because Chads have no such insecurities, they can treat us amicably with no fear of losing their high status.

There's no difference with normalfags

It's normal. Normies shit on us so much because they know they're one point of Norwooding, one job layoff, or five kilos of fat gain away from being one of us, so they keep us at a distance so our inceldom doesn't "rub off" on them. Because Chads have no such insecurities, they can treat us amicably with no fear of losing their high status.
In 2020 most normies I see are already in our position. I'm talking guys who look exactly like the chad drawing only without the square jaw getting called ugly by girls.

Chads usually just completely ignore me and so do foids kinda. Chadlites and below are the ones who r cunts the most