Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel does anyone get tired of humans?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
humans are so boring and exhausting. their only value to me is sexual gratification. i'd like one for a relationship or sex partner buts thats it. eventually the human is then disposable trash. i mean they're such a boring species and i actually would only find it cool to kill 'em all. unfortunately, the one problem with killing all humans is that I wouldn't get to kill humans anymore. after that i can just rope.

humans are really cringy. not gonna lie NT people in particular are beyond me. they all have superpowers to get anything they want in life. when you're autistic, all the basic second nature tasks they can easily achieve seem impossible for you. this is why i never understood humans. imagine being a human and actually having to deal with them. even when humans try to be meaningful they just seem boring.

Through life experience and the blackpill, seeing how selfish, brutal, superficial and materialistic humans can be, I would not have any interest interacting with normies either.

People you meet on daily basis are boring. I have had far more interesting friendship online than irl. Over the past year I have developed repulsion towards most of human behaviors. I can interact with them on a surface level, but befriending people no longer interests me. They are all shallow beings with little to offer, waiting for you to show weakness so they can exploit it. Recently I cut off my real life "friends", the whole two of them, because being around them is tiresome and annoying, not mentioning the occasional suifuel when they start yapping about their experiences with women.

unfortunately, the one problem with killing all humans is that I wouldn't get to kill humans anymore. after that i can just rope.
This is the last problem as it's inconceivable that you would be capable of killing a hundred let alone all humans.

Through life experience and the blackpill, seeing how selfish, brutal, superficial and materialistic humans can be, I would not have any interest interacting with normies either.

i have one friend irl

All the time. :feelsjuice: They can be so annoying and retarded
Yeah I'm thorough exhausted. There's no redemption awaiting humanity. As a species we are just too hopeless.

humans are so god damn tiring. they make no sense. everything they say is just mere dogmatic repeating of what society tells them. they're robots programmed by societal teachings and socializations. i think humans always sucked. never can fathom why humans, particularly NT humans, struggle to realize this.

To be honest I am at a point where I believe the majority of the people who are on this planet are NPC cyborgs posing as humans. I declare that I barely see real humans when I am out and about. I myself am a human that can sense who are the real people and who are not.

Everyday, everyone is just a boring NPC. Wish I was a Bear just spending my days sleeping, shitting and roaming around the forest.

Everything is pre-determined from the start, so your destiny or fate is already determined.

NPC is not a theory it's an FACT like law of gravity...

I hate normal happy people. They confuse me and are exhausting.

To be honest I am at a point where I believe the majority of the people who are on this planet are NPC cyborgs posing as humans. I declare that I barely see real humans when I am out and about. I myself am a human that can sense who are the real people and who are not.
Everyday, everyone is just a boring NPC. Wish I was a Bear just spending my days sleeping, shitting and roaming around the forest.
Most humans are just clones now. I cannot take them seriously.

Attachments

• DGvYRq3RfppLW03qXFOMWSmw9HVKPLc5d9BaAziJoGE.jpg
    DGvYRq3RfppLW03qXFOMWSmw9HVKPLc5d9BaAziJoGE.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 8
Everyday, everyone is just a boring NPC
I hate normal happy people. They confuse me and are exhausting.
I don't get how normies can wake up every day and feel motivated to do things. There's nothing exciting about life. I feel like I'm from another species altogether. I'm just going through the motions :fuk: