Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone get exhausted from jacking off

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
Could fall asleep right now jfl.

I get exhausted from life

How many times did you do it

Today maybe 4 times. I’m low t so go easy JFL
Bro. I don’t know what to say man. I only get slightly tired after my 16th time. You need some more T bro ASAP.

I've irrevocably damaged my prostate fapping too much. Mark my words coomcels.

Bro. I don’t know what to say man. I only get slightly tired after my 16th time. You need some more T bro ASAP.
Being so underweight isn’t healthy so I’m lacking in much needed vitamins and iron deficiency to maintain good enough energy to function.

Being so underweight isn’t healthy so I’m lacking in much needed vitamins and iron deficiency to maintain good enough energy to function.
How much do you weigh man?

Yes if I edge long enough

Could fall asleep right now jfl.
Does this guy look tired to you?
06a

Understandable. Lack of sleep can do that to you.
Yeah I don’t know when the last time I’ve had a healthy sleeping schedule. My brain has become fried at this point

Yeah I don’t know when the last time I’ve had a healthy sleeping schedule. My brain has become fried at this point
How many hours and what time do you sleep? You have insomnia?

Yeah normally try and sleep wake up can’t sleep so stay awake until 7am then sleep until midday.
That explains why your up at this time. ‘Tis a brutal schedule tbh.

That explains why your up at this time. ‘Tis a brutal schedule tbh.
Yeah I reckon I’m less than 48kg now and that’s when I was “healthy” JFL. I guess now I know why even noodles are repulsed by me, even though I’m white.

There are some time periods where I just forget about fapping jfl

I guess so, but you might regret the health effects later on. Unless your aiming for that.
I guess. For my height I should be at least 60kg for an adult male. It’s my lack of bones and teenager like non sexually attractive appearance that I get depressed about more.

If you’re not sexually attractive to foids and they don’t want to fuck your brains out, then why bother with life.

Last edited:
I guess. For my height I should be at least 60kg for an adult male. It’s my lack of bones and teenager like non sexually attractive appearance that I get depressed about more.

If you’re not sexually attractive to foids and they don’t want to fuck your brains out, then why bother with life.
Same problem here tbh. We have quite a few traits in common. Over for us :feelsbadman:

Not exhausted tbh i do it moderatly