Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone get anxious walking behind foids?

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I get very anxious especially because I walk fast and it often makes me be close to them, I often speed up even more and overpass them. What about you guys here

Yes, I even get anxious when I see one shopping in the same place as me.

No, my cock gets excited

No I'm not a pussy.

I don't care while I'm behind them. But if they behind me - this is hell.

This thread reminded me of this post tbh

not when im behind them

I used to but now i just try to intimidate them, it helps if you listen to anime osts so if you hear them giggle at you can instantly fight back

Im high inhib af. I get stressed when i walk tbh(not just behind a foid)

I'm black so it's usually the other way around.

Nah, I just ignore them. I continue walking the same speed no matter who is in front of me, I don't put much thought into it. I overpass most people since I walk faster than average I guess.

At night foids sometimes speed up when they see me behind them which is weird to me since I don't think I look that scary, I think I look weak if anything. Besides, if I actually was gonna rape or kidnap them, do they really think walking a bit faster would dissuade me?

No, they just get anxious when they turn around and see an incel-tier guy walking behind them. If it was Chad they'd just TeeHee.

yes especially when they walk slowly I naturally walk fast and in a crowded place I end up behind foids also really hate it when i walk up stairs because im not sure were my eyes should be. And sometimes they look behind them and notice that a subhuman guy is behind them makes it even worse

Last edited:
im afraid I will accidentally rape them

Yes.
im afraid I will accidentally rape them
Literally this but for real. I sometimes feel like I have uncontrollable urges.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back