Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone get annoyed from the fact that you are always competing.

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
Whenever you re talking to a girl, lets say you flirt back and forth for few days and you ask about her take care of her ect.. you thinking ur making progress.

But in the back of your head you know damn well that:

There are at least 5 guys doing that with you right at the same moment as you re doing it too jfl

Whenever you re talking to a girl, lets say you flirt back and forth for few days and you ask about her take care of her ect.. you thinking ur making progress.

But in the back of your head you know damn well that:

There are at least 5 guys doing that with you right at the same moment as you re doing it too jfl
you talkin to that black slut with french accent?

This is why I don't shower women with attention and treat them as mutuals. I used to be so deluded and thought any woman I spoke to was special and only had me in mind. I guess it was a way of luring me in so I could be used for attention and as an emotional tampon
I feel like if shes nice enough to give me a subhuman some attention then for sure shes entertaining other men at the same time who are way better than me

idttw (i don't talk to women)

im gona miss u guys when i ascend with naomi campbel

im gona miss u guys when i ascend with naomi campbel
yea ill miss you too :feelsbadman:
hope the job at general motors pays well

Real (i ldar in bed 24/7)
you one of those automotive engineers that assembles shitty GMC cars
damn, mogged yet again :cryfeels:

you one of those automotive engineers that assembles shitty GMC cars
damn, mogged yet again :cryfeels:
one of those 17 F1 drivers engineers who just watch a screen and act annoyed when the driver is shouting on the mic

Have zero communication with these Bitches IRL and the net too

one of those 17 F1 drivers engineers who just watch a screen and act annoyed when the driver is shouting on the mic
seems comfy ngl, while your colleagues are laboring themselves to death fixing the F1 you just sit and watch

seems comfy ngl, while your colleagues are laboring themselves to death fixing the F1 you just sit and watch
There is one engineer in the pitstop with a tissue that wipes the front of the car for half a second too

it's because foids are whores

I am not even in the game.

Yes this constant competing for everything in life is lame, and as soon as I realize anything is competing I just quit as I know most men are way better than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back