Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone find the thought of death comforting?

P

Panasonic_cell

Greycel
Hello guys. I get sad because I think about how much were missing out and how much we will continue to miss out. How we never get to experience young love or gf who genuinely care about us. I think about the Chads and normies in loving committed relationships. I think about the miserable betabuxxers who endure abuse and divorce threats from their wives. I think about wageceling and the endless struggle to pay bills.

And then i remember in the end none of it matters anyways. All my desires are in my brain and if i were to sever my brain and let it die, the cells that give rise to all my thoughts and feelings would decompose back into the earth. We all will be dead anyways. There is no winning. So I no longer feel like such a loser if I am playing a game that i will inevitably lose anyways. Death is so peaceful, it trivializes all of this pain.

That is unless i reincarnate into cockroachcel or some earthworm. Or get sent to hell and get probed by Satans pitchfork.

I try not to think too much about what would happen after death. The thought of eternal sleep is my only cope now. Everyday it brings me closer to the rope. DAE cope this way as well?

It would be an end to the madness

Hello guys. I get sad because I think about how much were missing out and how much we will continue to miss out. How we never get to experience young love or gf who genuinely care about us. I think about the Chads and normies in loving committed relationships. I think about the miserable betabuxxers who endure abuse and divorce threats from their wives. I think about wageceling and the endless struggle to pay bills.

And then i remember in the end none of it matters anyways. All my desires are in my brain and if i were to sever my brain and let it die, the cells that give rise to all my thoughts and feelings would decompose back into the earth. We all will be dead anyways. There is no winning. So I no longer feel like such a loser if I am playing a game that i will inevitably lose anyways. Death is so peaceful, it trivializes all of this pain.

That is unless i reincarnate into cockroachcel or some earthworm. Or get sent to hell and get probed by Satans pitchfork.

I try not to think too much about what would happen after death. The thought of eternal sleep is my only cope now. Everyday it brings me closer to the rope. DAE cope this way as well?
the thought of dead is a very good cope , I comforting myself everyday with this

Only in death are we all equal. Reincarnation sounds terrifying, especially if its just random. Can literally suffer this whole life and still try to help your family and friends, but we then reincarnate as a insane schizophrenic cockroach with severe pain worse than any we can imagine.

Last edited:
Yes bro, the knowledge that I'll die someday calms me down and makes me feel better.

I'm terrified by this world and the thought of eternal sleep comforts me.

Worst case scenario is that I go to hell

Yes, because I'm saved.

It depends on how you die. It could be violently or peacefully. The former is far from comforting but the latter is indeed comforting. The best way to die is just to sleep and never wake up again. The worst way to die is at the hands of somebody else.

Yes, I don't fear death, but I fear dying.

Life is a bully
Death is trying to help

I feel quite abivalent when it comes to the thought of me having to die someday. I'm scared of the posibility of expiriencing the moment of my death, but at the same time, the eternal oblivion which most likely awaits us after we die, is comforting.

yea, knowing that its just a simulation rlly helps

Death is all I think about only temporary relief is weed

I don't think about death that much. everyone dies eventually so it doesn't really concern me at all