Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion does anyone find having pets helps keep the loneliness at bay?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
When I was in my mid-twenties, I had a friend who managed a very large pet store. I used to love to hang out there, because he had every kind of animal you can imagine.

There was the usual assortment of fish, hamsters and cats, of course, but they also had a ton of exotic pets you wouldn't find just anywhere.

Some of them I couldn't understand anyone wanting for a pet, like giant centipedes, tarantulas, scorpions, and so on. But people did buy them.

They also had many exotic birds, like toucans and other colorful tropical species.

They even had wallabies, which are like small kangaroos.

Dog is good cope tbhtbh

One day, my friend called me to ask a big favor. His two employees had just quit on very short notice, leaving him to run the store all by himself, and he was supposed to be away the following week. He was the Best man at somebody's wedding, several states away.

"You already know everything you need to about keeping the place going. Could I hire you for a week? It would be a big help."

Well, I was between jobs at that moment, so I told him I'd be glad to do it. (I knew it would mean some long hours by myself, but I was between girlfriends too, so I really had no life. Besides, I enjoyed the store anyway.)

He was relieved, and we arranged to have me spend a full day there before he left, so he could make sure I'd be alright. At the end of the day, he locked up, gave me a key, thanked me profusely, and then I was on my own.

My first day alone passed easily.

Well, I was between jobs at that moment, so I told him I'd be glad to do it. (I knew it would mean some long hours by myself, but I was between girlfriends too, so I really had no life. Besides, I enjoyed the store anyway.)
:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

i like cuddling with my cat ngl

One day, my friend called me to ask a big favor. His two employees had just quit on very short notice, leaving him to run the store all by himself, and he was supposed to be away the following week. He was the Best man at somebody's wedding, several states away.

"You already know everything you need to about keeping the place going. Could I hire you for a week? It would be a big help."

He was relieved, and we arranged to have me spend a full day there before he left, so he could make sure I'd be alright. At the end of the day, he locked up, gave me a key, thanked me profusely, and then I was on my own.

My first day alone passed easily.
BETWEEN GIRLFRIENDS???? BETWEEN ASS A AND TITTY B????
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Soon the reality will dawn, and the fittingness of YOU being the one to call me out will be apparent :)
You can't project your way out of this one bro LOL

I'm not the one saying I was between girlfriends here.

Fakecel fuck LOL. You typed that out on an incel forum and actually thought it was okay.

BETWEEN GIRLFRIENDS???? BETWEEN ASS A AND TITTY B????
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Nobody really picks up on a difference in prose, do they?
You can't project your way out of this one bro LOL

I'm not the one saying I was between girlfriends here.

Fakecel fuck LOL. You typed that out on an incel forum and actually thought it was okay.

I could disprove you right now but I want to see how long I can drag this out.

Nobody really picks up on a difference in prose, do they?

I could disprove you right now but I want to see how long I can drag this out.
Don't bother. There's nothing to drag out. I'm not interested in anything a fakecel has to say.

See you in the ban appeals, and if not welcome to my ignore list.

Enjoy, and go fuck yourself.

See you in the ban appeals
Mods are too high-IQ to ban me over this, they'd actually google a controversial sentence before banning someone over it.
But you tried that first, right? :)

Im between who'res!

But my doggy and kitty cats sure help.

Not in a sexual way though... Lol.

It’s a real shame that my dog won’t outlive the rest of my family tbh

I like dogs and cats are cute too

When I was in my mid-twenties, I had a friend who managed a very large pet store. I used to love to hang out there, because he had every kind of animal you can imagine.

There was the usual assortment of fish, hamsters and cats, of course, but they also had a ton of exotic pets you wouldn't find just anywhere.

Some of them I couldn't understand anyone wanting for a pet, like giant centipedes, tarantulas, scorpions, and so on. But people did buy them.

They also had many exotic birds, like toucans and other colorful tropical species.

They even had wallabies, which are like small kangaroos.

Don’t have pets but a dog that gives you nothing but love and respect has to be a good thing right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back