Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone feel like everything and anything is pointless?

• Thread starter Mexicanmanletcel
  • Start date
Mexicanmanletcel

Mexicanmanletcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Is this a sign of the rope getting closer?

It feel like that sometimes

Yes, that’s why I put all my energy into coping.

all the time

I haven't close to roping in a few months, but I'm pretty sure I will reach that state again when I'm forced to interact with the normie world again

Is a sign of depression and ropemaxx

yeah cope or rope

yup, everything is pointless.

free this guy i need lawn service

Life, even existence has no meaning. At least to our understanding without any religious/spiritual mumbo-jumbo. So we find our own purpose, our own niche to fill, which is determined by our peers. Without peers, we are lonely and we fight to find purpose. Eventually even copes becomes useless, the effort to find others will increase including the desire. If that fails, the copes and fetishes you develop will be taken into more extremes. If the former wins out, and you'll be paired with peers how can you tell if they're really your friends? Even if they seem to genuinely care for you, you cannot make the connection since your mind is dull and faded. If the latter fails, your own demise by your hand or another.

I feel the same hope it's a sign that i won't give a fuck about ropemaxxing soon

Over for mexicancels

That I feel that everything is pointless? No