Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone except straight white men have superpowers in the West now?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
It definitely seems this way, at least here in the UK.

If someone is non-White (what they call "BAME"), LGBT or female then... the law seems to put the kid gloves on immediately!

Immediately it's like they go from trying to push the person around to actually being quite fearful of them because they don't want to be called racist, homophobic or sexist.

It's such a fascinating thing to me. 10 years ago even it seemed like we were all mostly equal but now these groups are definitely treated better if you ask me. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they don't have any struggles but like, overall.

Just something I was thinking about tonight on my night walk and while gaming, lol. Was curious to see what people thought!

If you're a nigger transsexual, you are 2nd only to a Jewish transsexual on the SJW totem pole.

u have better eye color and IQ than Ethnics to compensate. see here
B828B3F4 4142 4CB1 A5E8 D9F41CE90547

It makes me wonder that if someone like Tommy Robinson just stuck a wig on and said he was trans would they have left him alone, lol