Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone ever think about how easy normies have it in life?

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Like they literally just exist. I feel like all of their issues and problems and life are just slight annoyances that can be circumvented with some slight effort and brainpower. Whereas we literally need to fight tooth and bone for table scraps t

My brother is a normie, and HOO BOY he gets straight As at school; meanwhile I have a lot of unsolved mental problems

Normies are just hard coopers

just ignore your problems like you ignored you life. I'm working towards a better life and the best answer i can give you is give up the fear of shame and humiliation. Normies don't know what you've been through. Your problems are too minuscule to worry about according to normies

Like they literally just exist. I feel like all of their issues and problems and life are just slight annoyances that can be circumvented with some slight effort and brainpower. Whereas we literally need to fight tooth and bone for table scraps t

Ya if we get to re-roll after we die.. its going to be just beyond easy mode if we get to be a normie.

Its like you are playing DOOM on nightmare mode/hell level for months. Then you switch over to normal mode, which is the normal way the game is played.

It will be just relaxing and enjoyable which I think is the point.