Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else's appearance completely rely on your hair?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I sometimes feel like I go from a 2 to a 5/10 when my hair is done right, since I'm starting to loose my hair (and im only 18) I have to cover my forehead with hair, but I worry in a few years, while all my friends will be partying enjoying life with their girlfriends, I will be rotting. 

I hate windy days, they fuck up my hair and I don't have nice straight thick hair with volume, I have thinning curly and light Arab hair with barely any volume, it gets messed up with the slightest movement. 

That's not my biggest problem tho, it's my inbred face shape and disgusting negative slated eyebrows making me look mad.

I wouldn't care if someone killed me, I'm too pussy to do it myself. Looks = life

Yeah, this is very true for me, if I had no hair, I'd be legit 2/10, with hair 4/10

Hair is the bane of my existence. I used to have good looking hair that I could grow pretty long, but puberty turned my hair texture to shit. Now it grows up instead of down. There is no way on this Earth to style it.

Yea my hair covers my big forehead

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Yea my hair covers my big forehead

My forehead is so ugly, It's popped out just disgusting

Sounds weird, but any appearance I have actually relies on my lack of hair. I shave it down to a #1 and I look slightly better that way

if your hair is weak, thin and generally betraying you

get a strong size one or two buzzcut.

ez fix.

A buzzcut with a fade will look better than shit hair.

Theblank said:
if your hair is weak, thin and generally betraying you

get a strong size one or two buzzcut.

ez fix.

A buzzcut with a fade will look better than shit hair.

It depends completely on head shape if they work or not.

If I lose my hair I will end it. It's the only thing that distracts people from my face.

Solitarian_Walker said:
It depends completely on head shape if they work or not.

Even then, different buzzcuts can suit different head-shapes. A skin fade on the side with a size two on the top can make a head look more angled, if it's round. And a more chiselled face can also benefit from that.

However, if you are just lazy, a 1 all over will work too. Never fall for the belief that like a size 5 buzzcut looks good. It doesn't.

Fact is, a buzzcut will always look better than genuinely bad and unreliable hair.

Doesn't matter to me

Subhuman w. hair
Subhuman w. out

Yes x10000

Doesn't even matter if my hair is done right though, still invisible.

my head shape is shit. if I go bald I am absolutely fucked

My hair can't do anything to help me. Because I am a haircel.

http://hairjos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/easy-hairstyles-for-medium-straight-hair-for-men.jpg

Hair like this can make any average looking guy instantly more attractive. My hair is messy and curly, hate it. I envy you white folks.

My hair is my best feature

Same. Hair is my greatest cope. Mine currently looks like JB's hair except it doesn't go below cheekbones level.

image.png

mikepence said:
my head shape is shit. if I go bald I am absolutely fucked

Same dude. Thats why i hate having short hair, i always keep it medium to long. My head looks like a fucking potato.

Hair only matters if you have shit face bone structure

Prince Of Dankness said:
http://hairjos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/easy-hairstyles-for-medium-straight-hair-for-men.jpg

Hair like this can make any average looking guy instantly more attractive. My hair is messy and curly, hate it. I envy you white folks.

outdated hair style in that pic, thats like 2003 style.

curly hair is what girls want right now, shave the sides and have the top around 3-4 inches in length.

ez

I thought haircuts were a meme lol

No

My hair will not save me from my face

Theblank said:
outdated hair style in that pic, thats like 2003 style.

curly hair is what girls want right now, shave the sides and have the top around 3-4 inches in length.

ez

Maybe theres hope

Very heavily, yes. Hair and skin tone, as my skin tone can go from ghost pale to flush red in an instant. No idea why.

That's being a nerdic for you. I can go from a 2/10 to a 4/10 with involuntary 'looksmaxxing'.

Edit: my hair is platinum blonde and has to be long and combed down to look good. If it's affected by the wind then I look like a fruitcake.

Nope my hair has always been shit so losing it won't affect my appearance

Yeah, i take alot of time getting ready, if i had a short haircut i would be an true sub human.

I'm 20yo and I look like this guy

arsenij_jaceniuk_premier_ukraina_afp_600.jpeg

bite your tongue next time you'll think that YOUR genes are subhuman

Hair is just like gymceling; it only matter if you're already good-looking. Chad will look good bald or with Justin Bieber hair. Incels will look ugly either way (though in their case balding is a death sentance whereas hair raises them maybe 1 point). Many if not most incels already have a good head of hair due to low T. Doesn't help them because they're ugly. Blackops2cel could get David Bowie hair and still be an incel.