Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else wish they born low inhib?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
The reason today i'm feeling a strong urge to be low inhib is, a few months ago, I saw a very beautiful girl and we were near each other for a long time in a queue for a restaurant. I saw her outside of the restaurant after i left it and i could've done something low inhib like follow her tbh.

Yes.

I hate my high inhib

I think I was tbh. I was told that I used to grab people and kiss them when I was like 4/5.
But yeah high inhib sucks

I think I was tbh. I was told that I used to grab people and kiss them when I was like 4/5.
Yea shit gets worse if you you grow in a bad environment for your development

Yea shit gets worse if you you grow in a bad environment for your development
i was born high inhib

i remember at 4 being high inhib already

i was born high inhib

i remember at 4 being high inhib already
me too a bit but I'm not sure it was higher inhib, I think I was just more mature/intelligent.

I got so much beaten in life that I do not care anymore.
After I will lose weight, because being fat is the biggest failo, I will approach every girl I see. It will take LESS than 1 minute.
Fuck every single onlooker.

Last edited:
After I will lose weight, because being fat is the being failo, I will approach every girl I see. It will take LESS than 1 minute.
Awsome bro gotta get those social skills

I genuinely feel that most normies on the street are either scum or nice, the same about girls. I cannot influence their opinion, my looks dictate it for me. I will never care about approaching any girl.
My only condition is being non-disgusting weight and I will start doing this several days per week.

Awsome bro gotta get those social skills
Are you that ambitious that you invite some girls you approach to hang out and become friends? That's giga smart for social skills :bigbrain:
I have no idea yet how to do it naturally though.

20% - "jUsT tAlK tO gIrLs BrO"
Are you that ambitious that you invite some girls you approach to hang out and become friends? That's giga smart for social skills :bigbrain:
I have no idea yet how to do it naturally though.
Well who tf cares just talk to girls you dont know at first to test it out its not like they will remember you anyways

What is high inhib tho
Low inhibition, is you don't stop your desire and train of thought of doing something. High inhibition is you stop yourself and feel bad.
I just want to say to everyone, you should stop being vegan like I was if you are, and you will naturally stop being hihj inhib and open up the possibility gate.

Last edited:
Low inhibition, is you don't stop your desire and train of thought of doing something. High inhibition is you stop yourself and feel bad.
I just want to say to everyone, you should stop being vegan like I was if you are, and you will naturally stop being low inhib and open up the possibility gate.
Being vegan fucks you up ecpescially during growth

Positive reinforcement will naturally make you low-inhib while negative reinforcement does the opposite

Well who tf cares just talk to girls you dont know at first to test it out its not like they will remember you anyways
Very good point.
They will not remember my approach, and last resort friend making. It will take less than 1 minute. We are already not vegan and feel comfortable.
We're all gonna make it, broskies. After a hundred heart breaks, that is, but it's better than nothing.

Positive reinforcement will naturally make you low-inhib while negative reinforcement does the opposite
You're right but after BRUTAL negative reinforcement of being assaulted by my own family so much, and also waste of prime years as time still flows by, I am ABOVE negative reinforcement, I feel negative MYSELF to anyone negative to me. That's why right now I am low inhib. I am just 1 step away from approaches, which is not subjective but objective, my looks, which is my disgusting weight. But after that, I'm a bird, only a fucking stone wall will stop my flight, not my feelings.

After I will lose weight, because being fat is the biggest failo, I will approach every girl I see. It will take LESS than 1 minute.
based

The reason today i'm feeling a strong urge to be low inhib is, a few months ago, I saw a very beautiful girl and we were near each other for a long time in a queue for a restaurant. I saw her outside of the restaurant after i left it and i could've done something low inhib like follow her tbh.
Why even bother, If you aren't Chad, women will always see you as a threat.

Yes. I hate how high inhib I am.
I wish I was low iq since they are usually low inhib.

My mom told me I bit my teacher's arm back in pre school :lul: but I became high inhib when people saw me as a target and started bullying me in school.

My mom told me I bit my teacher's arm back in pre school :lul: but I became high inhib when people saw me as a target and started bullying me in school.
So did you approach your entire school, or were u a fake low inhib like DBDR which stopped after being rejected just 40 times or so?
I'm not prideful, I didn't approach ANYONE in school except 1 girl, my crush, but now things will change.

So did you approached your entire school, or was a fake low inhib like DBDR which stopped after being rejected just 40 times or so?
I'm not prideful, I didn't approach ANYONE in school except 1 girl, my crush, but now things will change.
I only approached one girl too, she was a LTB and she instantly said no and laughed. Before puberty foids used to call me weird and ignore me, but puberty destroyed my face and foids often stare at me and laugh at me so I've already been rejected without asking.

Who doesnt?
Rotter trait tbh. You waste your life away if you stay stucked. And, after you're a wizard, it's REALLY over.
I consciously decided to stop it a month ago.

I only approached one girl too, she was a LTB and she instantly said no and laughed. Before puberty foids used to call me weird and ignore me, but puberty destroyed my face and foids often stare at me and laugh at me so I've already been rejected without asking.
My crush was so fearful, that before she blocked me, she replied to my started messaging for like a week, and after I made high inhibition advance to JUST start talking in school inside the school (not online) she ignored me, and then wrote an elaborate non-short message of excuses in fear :feelsdevil:
I regret SO much, not thinking, and considering that juvenile prosecution is lowered. I could have punched her in the face a few times, because I still continued crushing after blocking, and wasted 2 years staring at her in love like a bottom loser, and depressed, and not studying properly from being depressed.
If I ended those 2 years with another attempt and some good punch after rejection, it would have salvaged my self image and depression, probably. I would have stay rooted in reality, and with bitterness of that small prosecution, and having fulfilled my closure, I would have focused on work and some study, not complete rotting as a NEET from complete depression.
"One it is", NEVER again.

Misread you before, broskie. I experienced the same, alongside outcasting :feelsbadman:
We should have attacked our bullies, and our socialization would probably have went better.
Any young person reading this - remember that your prosecution as a schoolboy is far lower than of any adult. Go and take any revenge that you need.

Misread you before, broskie. I experienced the same, alongside outcasting :feelsbadman:
We should have attacked our bullies, and our socialization would probably have went better.
Any young person reading this - remember that your prosecution as a schoolboy is far lower than of any adult. Go and take any revenge that you need.
Yeah, I wish I could go back in time and beat the shit out of everyone who bullied me. I was such a pussy back then, I don't know why I was so scared to attack them. It's better to be suspended from school than to be arrested.

Yeah I really do, if I was low inhib my life would be thousand times better ig. My high inhibition has made friendless my most of my life.

@Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @Fat Link dud you even read the thing or just see the part where i said just go talk to them either that or youre too retarded to understand

@Uggo Mongo @proudweeb @Fat Link dud you even read the thing or just see the part where i said just go talk to them either that or youre too retarded to understand
My comment was waiting for mod approval. Do u have the same thing? Why so harsh, everyone should try numbers game. If you have to try, it's probable over though.

My comment was waiting for mod approval. Do u have the same thing? Why so harsh, everyone should try numbers game. If you have to try, it's probable over though.
They gave me a warning for no reason could get banned if i get like 2 more

The mods don't read shit, they just see one word or title and BANG warning or ban