Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else wish that the ATF would Waco every gun owning normie across America?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I do. Gun owners are all a bunch of stuck up normie cunts and quite honestly, I’m tired of hearing their bitching about “muh tyranny” and “muh libtard gun control” and “muh constitution”. I hate both conservatives and liberals alike, but at the same time, conservatives support the same policies the liberals do towards us mentally ill-cels (can’t say m e n t a l c e l). Conservative normies want us in lunatic asylums. Trump has even proposed to bring back insane asylums. I honestly can’t wait until the National Guard of Virginia brings down the gauntlet of fire upon the houses of every fucking faggot redneck retard gun owner in Virginia. I believe in gun control. I used to be opposed to it, but now I’m 100% in support of it. I support banning every firearm, even double barrel shotguns. The only guns that can probably stay are muzzleloaders. If you want to understand the true nature of your average gun owner, go to 4chan’s /k/ board and you’ll see first hand just how wonderful these people are.

If these faggots really were sincere in their “come and take it” mentality, then there should’ve been a revolution a long time ago. Revolutions are fought by disarmed populations, see the IRA, Hamas, Anders Breivik, etc. You can have guns, but if the will to fight is gone, then you’re just as good as somebody disarmed. That’s why I’d love to see these pork rind munching fatasses get turned into a strip of bacon by the feds, because fuck them, that’s why. They didn't support the people getting subjugated under red flag laws, nor did they ever stand up for us mentally illcels, nor did they ever stand up for their very own militias who got disarmed by the police, they’re just as good as the libturds.

Hey pal, go fuck yourself if you want to disarm gunownercels. Incels are almost at the mercy of chad, foids and soyciety. Even if you don't have a practical reason for a gun it can always be used for holy suicide. You sound like a giant faggot ngl, totally boiling from your post.

Low IQ. Guns are the reason we still have free speech.

I want to own a gun, but can't :feelsbadman:

Hey pal, go fuck yourself if you want to disarm gunownercels. Incels are almost at the mercy of chad, foids and soyciety. Even if you don't have a practical reason for a gun it can always be used for holy suicide. You sound like a giant faggot ngl, totally boiling from your post.
I said gun owning NORMIES. If you want to lead the incel rebellion, go ahead.

(((Who))) is behind this thread?

With weapons removed physical size comes the standerd of combat...

I want to own a gun, but can't :feelsbadman:
Me neither. Which is why as I say if the government has removed my right, then nobody else should have them either. I’m tired of white knighting for fags who don’t even care about my rights to begin with. Bullet to the head of every NRA member.

I said gun owning NORMIES. If you want to lead the incel rebellion, go ahead.
"I support banning every firearm". Besides you don't even mention incels in your original post (only normies in the title).

"I support banning every firearm". Besides you don't even mention incels in your original post.
Because that shouldn’t even be a problem, you mongrel. Did you forget your own pro-2A argument in that gun control only takes guns away from law abiding citizens while criminals can still have them? That’s what I’m talking about. Fuck n*rmies. They shouldn’t be able to defend themselves when we start slaughtering them in the streets.

woke. I like guns. but msot gun owners are bunch of Cucks who talk about muh free speecha ndrevolution but lack the balls to do it I live in a cuck state where even getting handgun is hard. might as well fuck the rest of the nation

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back