Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does anyone else want to provoke random people in the street for them to fight you?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Because it's much easier to give someone a punch in the face than it is to hug someone.

It is easy to spew words of hate and insult, and hard to complement.

It is much easier to react in hostility than it is to love.

People will spend all their energy to call out evil, but will never spend the same to praise goodness.

People care more about your negative aspects and whether you will harm them, than it is to see the value and acknowledgement in their person and in the ways they can help you.

Fucking callous hypocrites. People assume I am intrinsically a bad person and therefore worthy of abuse. They have to label someone as a "bad person" in order to justify whatever abuse comes their way.

Last edited:
Only big ogrecels can pull this off. Most of us are skinny manlets who are too afraid of confrontation.

No. In my shitty neighborhood, even a teenage kid can potentially pull out a gun and shoot me when provoked. Won't even get to the stage of a fistfight.

I just hope someone treats me like the vermin I am.

my dude I would get clobbered:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::fuk::fuk:

my dude I would get clobbered:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::fuk::fuk:
Well it's on them if they can't take my annoyance. I am not being violent if I am only using inoffensive words and passive-aggressiveness and not fists? I have not deprived the man of money or defiled his women, so why would he have a reason to fight me?

It’s better to enslave them without the consequences.

0AA32A76 7870 4706 84E1 EC91450011BB

Well it's on them if they can't take my annoyance. I am not being violent if I am only using inoffensive words and passive-aggressiveness and not fists? I have not deprived the man of money or defiled his women, so why would he have a reason to fight me?
you should be able to say nigger to a nigger and not get beat up for it, using physical violence against someone that used only words is pussytier :feelsthink:

Can't you imagine that: that worthless pieces of paper is what incentivize people to rip each other off, rather than to share and reciprocate.
that "worthless" piece of paper, which isn't worthless, is a reflection of human nature :smonk::blackpill:

that "worthless" piece of paper, which isn't worthless, is a reflection of human nature :smonk::blackpill:
Yes, but by itself it isn't useful.

Food has real value. Iron ore has real value. Your time and labor which is your creative potential of producing has real value.

Not pieces of paper that banks can print out from literally nothing and serves nothing more than to take avantage of others for your own gain, to define what you can get and what you can do.

Yes, but by itself it isn't useful.

Food has real value. Iron ore has real value. Your time and labor which is your creative potential of producing has real value.

Not pieces of paper that banks can print out from literally nothing and serves nothing more than to take avantage of others for your own gain, to define what you can get and what you can do.
you're not wrong. it's a good system though. capitalism is based :society:

you're not wrong. it's a good system though. capitalism is based :society:
No, capitalism causes unnecessary suffering, the exploitation of people's labor for the benefit for the few who reap profits without providing anything back for themselves.

And always having to be on the edge whether someone will steal from you.

No, capitalism causes unnecessary suffering, the exploitation of people's labor for the benefit for the few who reap profits without providing anything back for themselves.

And always having to be on the edge whether someone will steal from you.
and what alternative do you propose? capitalism isn't perfect

and what alternative do you propose? capitalism isn't perfect
I propose a barter and gift economy tbh.

If I can grow my own crops and not have to pay rent or taxes, I could give away whatever surplus of food that I have for free as long as I have enough for myself.

I propose a barter and gift economy tbh.

If I can grow my own crops and not have to pay rent or taxes, I could give away whatever surplus of food that I have for free as long as I have enough for myself.
but what if someone don't want to? remember, other peopel are not entitled to YOUR time that you spent, YOUR crops, etc. and humans are selfish

Nice guys finish last.

138CACF0 2D9E 408D AA53 308D0BDB255A

but what if someone don't want to? remember, other peopel are not entitled to YOUR time that you spent, YOUR crops, etc. and humans are selfish
Yes, but I have empathy for the common man.

Those who are able to help themselves should help themselves, but we are interdependent and we should help those in need instead of denying their needs simply because they don't have said pieces of worthless paper.

Humans are reciprocal and there are ways of getting back something of actual value.

Yes, but I have empathy for the common man.

Those who are able to help themselves should help themselves, but we are interdependent and we should help those in need instead of denying their needs simply because they don't have said pieces of worthless paper.

Humans are reciprocal and there are ways of getting back something of actual value.
it is pretty crazy how people are starving and so much food goes to waste on a global scale, yet we don't feed them because they don't have a piece of paper whose value is solely made up :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

it is pretty crazy how people are starving and so much food goes to waste on a global scale, yet we don't feed them because they don't have a piece of paper whose value is solely made up :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
True.

We waste what we buy and spend our money on pointless consumerist shit and wars. We wageslave just to sustain the globalist machine and to enrich the elite who are the true parasites of this world, leeching off of our labor.

If ANY toilet would go into a fit of rage and scream at people, then they would all go up to her and try to hug her into calming down.

A man will get a punch in the face for merely existing.

When I was a kid I did an open challenge to kids to fight me when I was upset over my singlehood, a short Polish Chad accepted it and then a teacher broke us up. Now as an old man I only expect the police to throw me in prison.

I just hope someone treats me like the vermin I am.
You're not vermin. Not being liked by women for not fitting the looks criteria doesn't make you vermin.
You're more rational than the average normalfag.

If ANY toilet would go into a fit of rage and scream at people, then they would all go up to her and try to hug her into calming down.

A man will get a punch in the face for merely existing.

When I was a kid I did an open challenge to kids to fight me when I was upset over my singlehood, a short Polish Chad accepted it and then a teacher broke us up. Now as an old man I only expect the police to throw me in prison.
Foids get so much protection, attention, and support these days.

I just want to take the most beautiful and happiest Stacy, and then leave her crippled for life and rob her of her beauty and happiness (in video game).

Yes. But getting beat up and going to jail is going to make my life suck more.

This is why some of us resort to mass kick banning people in minecraft. However this is a one way trip in which you always die or go to jail for the rest of your life.

You're not vermin. Not being liked by women for not fitting the looks criteria doesn't make you vermin.
You're more rational than the average normalfag.
I've made many people angry and people have assumed that I have done wrong to them.

I'm a coward IRL. I can't stand up for myself because I know if I get cornered by someone trying to mug me I won't fight back, I'd just give him what he wants for the sake of him leaving me alone.

If you chase a cat, it will try to run away from you. But have it cornered it will hiss and scratch back at you for the sake of its own preservation despite you being bigger, stronger and more intelligent than the cat; it won't let itself become prey.

I really can't externalize and express aggression even if it's within my rights, because it's wrong for me to be aggressive and make someone else feel guilty or belittled for my own sake. If I am angry at someone, I just internalize it just for the sake of not offending that person, or making that person feel guilty or angry and avoid a fight.

People in turn have called me weak, feminine, cowardly and unintimidating because of me being unconfrontational and docile, always lowering my social status and to not expect to get what I want for the sake of another.

Meanwhile, I steal from someone or insult them and they have enough self-esteem to fight back.

Last edited:
People in turn have called me weak, feminine, cowardly and unintimidating because of me being unconfrontational and docile, always lowering my social status and to not expect to get what I want for the sake of another.
Those who don't do stupid things are the ones who prevail in the end. My cousin called me a coward for refusing to go vandalise a camp with his "crue".
The owner found them and now he (by asking his parents) has to pay 70 euros for the damage he did. Meanwhile, I still have the 60 euros my parents gave me for a gift.
The "cowards" eventually prevail.

Those who don't do stupid things are the ones who prevail in the end. My cousin called me a coward for refusing to go vandalise a camp with his "crue".
The owner found them and now he (by asking his parents) has to pay 70 euros for the damage he did. Meanwhile, I still have the 60 euros my parents gave me for a gift.
The "cowards" eventually prevail.
The strong always wins. They try to justify and rationalize to themselves themselves as to why they should have that and why they should do what benefits themselves even if it costs or leaves out others.

Those who can't stand up for themselves always end up someone else's prey.

The strong always wins. They try to justify and rationalize to themselves themselves as to why they should have that and why they should do what benefits themselves even if it costs or leaves out others.

Those who can't stand up for themselves always end up someone else's prey.
I mean I agree with you on this one heavily. I can stand up for myself but I still play the "safe" game. The thing however is, none of us deserved to be born like this. And we would be completely different had our genes been just a little better.

I mean I agree with you on this one heavily. I can stand up for myself but I still play the "safe" game. The thing however is, none of us deserved to be born like this. And we would be completely different had our genes been just a little better.
Life isn't fair but the ones who benefit from the unfairness aren't complaining. They aren't going to lower and disadvantage themselves to make it even.

I will share a secret of mine. If I'm driving and see people standing with coffee coming out of the coffee shop. I'll lay down on my horn and sometimes it scares them enough to spill it. I fucking love doing that. I speed off before they can come after me :feelskek:

Nope, I'd end up in hospital if they don't kill me.
I will share a secret of mine. If I'm driving and see people standing with coffee coming out of the coffee shop. I'll lay down on my horn and sometimes it scares them enough to spill it. I fucking love doing that. I speed off before they can come after me :feelskek:

:feelsdevil:

Life isn't fair but the ones who benefit from the unfairness aren't complaining. They aren't going to lower and disadvantage themselves to make it even.
True. Which is why I hate them.

Because it's much easier to give someone a punch in the face than it is to hug someone.

People will spend all their energy to call out evil, but will never spend the same to praise goodness.

People care more about your negative aspects and whether you will harm them, than it is to see the value and acknowledgement in their person and in the ways they can help you.

Fucking callous hypocrites. People assume I am intrinsically a bad person and therefore worthy of abuse. They have to label someone as a "bad person" in order to justify whatever abuse comes their way.
Basically, your post inspired me to create this post and thought experiment.

I walk down the streets in curryland taking my canines out to exercise. Most people are okay, but I would say that almost a good 15% of people I encounter (that adds up to like 10 people a week) give me the nastiest looks and treatment, and about 5% of that 15% can turn into verbal and physical altercations. An even smaller percentage are Chad-athlete-types and yes, I certainly think about hitting them with a stick when they make rude comments or display dominant behavior for the simple reason they are assholes and want to pick a fight because they saw an opportunity.

No. In my shitty neighborhood, even a teenage kid can potentially pull out a gun and shoot me when provoked. Won't even get to the stage of a fistfight.
yeah, because pulling out a projectile is easy, and fist fighting requires a lot of skills if you wanna win.