Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else use psychedelics to cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 44462
  • Start date
Deleted member 44462

Deleted member 44462

Jokes on you, I can't read
-
I like to get all comfy and eat some shrooms every few months :feelscomfy: it really helps with cope. I used to use weed :smonk: but I'm on probation now lol

Never tried psychedelics. Only got anxious from weed. High on buprenorphine right now though, opioids are my jam I guess

Never tried psychedelics. Only got anxious from weed. High on buprenorphine right now though, opioids are my jam I guess
I like psychs, when anxiety isn't too bad the visuals are pretty nice.

Unfortunately I'm socially too retarded to obtain any illegal substances even weed

Unfortunately I'm socially too retarded to obtain any illegal substances even weed
Do you know anyone who isn't? If you know anyone who fucks with that shit, I'm sure they'd be cool to get you some weed brocel. As long as you pay for it :feelsthink:

Do you know anyone who isn't? If you know anyone who fucks with that shit, I'm sure they'd be cool to get you some weed brocel. As long as you pay for it :feelsthink:
I have no acquaintances :feelsthink:. I'm living in eastern Europe shithole, only having connections could help or having very low inhib

I have no acquaintances :feelsthink:. I'm living in eastern Europe shithole, only having connections could help or having very low inhib
Damn, sorry to hear about that brocel

Dude, i really wish i had the balls (like i used to have) to do psychedelics but all those stories about people going mentally insane by just using one tab and shit really got me scared (some years from now). I still fantasize about going back to doing lsd (i only did like one tab per time) and one of my most beautiful moments in my life was when i was trippin balls on lsd by the bay on a saturday morning:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Oh, and since im a braziliancel, i dont even need connections, i just need to go to the nearest favela and score sum:bigbrain::feelzez::feelsLightsaber:

I used to do shrooms in the '00s when there was a legal loophole and you could buy them in headshops in the UK. I miss them, loved them for the most part and have been thinking about trying to grow some.

Dude, i really wish i had the balls (like i used to have) to do psychedelics but all those stories about people going mentally insane by just using one tab and shit really got me scared (some years from now). I still fantasize about going back to doing lsd (i only did like one tab per time) and one of my most beautiful moments in my life was when i was trippin balls on lsd by the bay on a saturday morning:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsbadman::feelscry:
Just don't do it too much and you'll be chill :feelsokman:

Mushrooms are better than LSD, they're more connected with nature and you don't ever lose your shit.

Mushrooms are better than LSD, they're more connected with nature and you don't ever lose your shit.
You definitely can lose your shit on shrooms, especially if you take a bunch