Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR does anyone else use alternative drug(s) to lower use of another drug?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
I've been using other drugs to lower usage of heroin in general (and to have variety), since it's pretty addictive. i've been using lsd, xanax, edibles, and i plan on trying mdma. LSD is probably my favorite, although I don't use it often due to how tolerance works with it and how dependent it is on set and setting (i took like 210ug last time, i don't feel the need to go any higher). I tried hash edibles yesterday, and it was pretty fun. It made me feel giggly. Xanax is pretty nice, it just makes me give no fucks and it feels like being drunk without being drunk (if that makes any sense).

i dont use drugs just drink heavily

No, but I'd like to try psychedelics.

No, but I'd like to try psychedelics.
LSD is my favorite drug. I'd say that it's worth it if you go into tripping with a positive mindset, and if you try a variety of activities while on it to find something that works out. I would strongly recommend getting benzos for the comedown and for sleeping.

Tbh im curious about drugs.

LSD is my favorite drug. I'd say that it's worth it if you go into tripping with a positive mindset, and if you try a variety of activities while on it to find something that works out. I would strongly recommend getting benzos for the comedown and for sleeping.

Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. Hopefully, I can try at some point.

I never used drugs in my life.

Yeah you have to be in a good mood to do acid. It can go badly if you’re not..

I used to work with a former coke addict that switched to drinking a shit ton of red bull everyday

did he have money to burn? coke seems pretty expensive
He could have been a methhead. I never asked him because he was such a degenerate but I assumed it must have been some kind of hard drug because he would drink three 16 oz cans of red bull a day

I have never used any drugs outside of alcohol and I don't drink at all.

I did meth last night it was kind of worth it I havent slept sense

He could have been a methhead. I never asked him because he was such a degenerate but I assumed it must have been some kind of hard drug because he would drink three 16 oz cans of red bull a day
Why was he drinking the Red Bull?

Currently using an antidepressant (Welbutrin) instead of caffeine.

Yeah you have to be in a good mood to do acid. It can go badly if you’re not..
I did it while depressed and I had a good time tbh. It even switched me from depressed to hypomanic for awhile as well. I'd do it again but I'm paranoid it will make me schizo or something in the long run since doing it can unlock some nasty shit mentally