Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else try to delude themselves into believing the blackpill isnt real?

• Thread starter Left4DeadRacistNig
  • Start date
Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I'm ngl I'm trying to convince myself that the blackpill isn't real and that everyone on this forum is just using it as an excuse but I just can't deny my life experience, the statistics, the studies etc.

I can't delude myself out of the truth. Fuck I wish the bluepill was real.

Imagine a reality where good people get good things and bad people get bad things.

A fair just world.

Delusionmaxxing is impossible once you live beyond a certain point.

Delusionmaxxing is impossible once you live beyond a certain point.
True. Even though the delusionmaxxing doesn't work I still at least try lmaoo

Joker Im Not GIF

Well when I see all these teenaged white faggots with their gfs I sometimes wonder if that matters is trying at the right time in life. When I was 15 and 16 my dumb nigger parents told me all that matters is sitting in the house and doing homework. They never told me to make any friends and told us it's haram to talk to girls and shit like that. If my dad was a white chad who went to the pub he would have encouraged me to talk to girls indirectly at least, and at that age you can actually get a gf. Now it's over. After 18 real it's over if you never had a gf.

Well when I see all these teenaged white faggots with their gfs I sometimes wonder if that matters is trying at the right time in life. When I was 15 and 16 my dumb nigger parents told me all that matters is sitting in the house and doing homework. They never told me to make any friends and told us it's haram to talk to girls and shit like that. If my dad was a white chad who went to the pub he would have encouraged me to talk to girls indirectly at least, and at that age you can actually get a gf. Now it's over. After 18 real it's over if you never had a gf.

No. Once you are encapsulated by it, there is no turning back. It is the equivalent of opening up the third eye. Impossible to gaslight yourself into believing the truth isn't false.

No. Once you are encapsulated by it, there is no turning back. It is the equivalent of opening up the third eye. Impossible to gaslight yourself into believing the truth isn't false.
Try opened the 3rd nostrils bro...

Smell dogshit (or pussy) through glass...

When I was 15 and 16 my dumb nigger parents told me all that matters is sitting in the house and doing homework. They never told me to make any friends and told us it's haram to talk to girls and shit like that.
Fucking hate this shit. Then as soon as you hit 21 they're on your ass about how you need to give them the grandkids they deserve despite intentionally sabotaging your socialization! Rice and curry parents deserve incel sons