Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else think of useless inventions?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee, God, and Cigarettes.
★★
I get bored easily and think of dumb stuff that would solve stupid issues specific to me like pillow tethers, adjustable cutting boards and other forgettable ideas. It's a shame I'm not a nepo baby so I can't actually make things I want.

Would like to hear other dumb ideas

well sir if you have ideas you should materialize them and pattent

yes, maybe couple of times a month. Most of them are bat shit crazy and not well thought of though

That is smart but they aren't good ideas and I don't know how to materialize them

Occasionally

I like that; I'm glad we have a "wacky inventor" among us.- I picture your house something like the first few minutes of Pee-Wee Herman's movie- :feelskek:

I had a few ideas which were useless. The one I remember was a sack containing a liquid with all the calories and nutrients you need in a day slowly released from a straw so you can drink it at the same rate you burn calories. The point was to understand how much fuel your body needs to maintain itself throughout the day.

A less stupid idea was a website like eBay but for contracts. I later looked into this and there are sites for government contracts but not for homeowners and businesses. I worked at a treecare company where one of the employees worked five weekdays. On the weekends, he worked for himself and made the same amount of money as during the weekdays. Self-employment is clearly preferable but his problem was a lack of work. If a website existed where you could advertise any kind of job, he could reverse bid with other contractors and find work easily. It would have a reputation system like eBay's so you don't have to rely on your company's reputation - you can join jobs with other workers and build your own reputation independently of others. I imagined you would also be able to lease equipment like wood chippers on the website. I want to further pursue this idea in the future to find out what problems would come with the system (liability I'm sure would be a big one) and whether it would be possible to get people to want to use this website.

Proudweeb is a useless invention

oi
I thiink about novel implements of torture, does that count?
yes
Proudweeb is a useless invention
honestly
I had a few ideas which were useless. The one I remember was a sack containing a liquid with all the calories and nutrients you need in a day slowly released from a straw so you can drink it at the same rate you burn calories. The point was to understand how much fuel your body needs to maintain itself throughout the day.

A less stupid idea was a website like eBay but for contracts. I later looked into this and there are sites for government contracts but not for homeowners and businesses. I worked at a treecare company where one of the employees worked five weekdays. On the weekends, he worked for himself and made the same amount of money as during the weekdays. Self-employment is clearly preferable but his problem was a lack of work. If a website existed where you could advertise any kind of job, he could reverse bid with other contractors and find work easily. It would have a reputation system like eBay's so you don't have to rely on your company's reputation - you can join jobs with other workers and build your own reputation independently of others. I imagined you would also be able to lease equipment like wood chippers on the website. I want to further pursue this idea in the future to find out what problems would come with the system (liability I'm sure would be a big one) and whether it would be possible to get people to want to use this website.
could work sadly you have to be a jew or a foid for it to succeed or have something out of this world and revolutionary as addendum for it to barely come by as a male, remember who decides to live or dies in the business world nowadays

Never.
Not Once.

I wish I could think of something and make a business and make money it would give me something to do.

I get bored easily and think of dumb stuff that would solve stupid issues specific to me like pillow tethers, adjustable cutting boards and other forgettable ideas. It's a shame I'm not a nepo baby so I can't actually make things I want.

Would like to hear other dumb ideas
Rap

Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard. *Spits on ground*