Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else think Jordan Peterson is full of shit?

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
I seriously have no idea why people think this dude is smart.

He just rambles on either about things that are obvious or he's just wrong or naive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7STtjfoWz38

Yeah bro, women just love those studycels at MIT and not the low life thugs and Chads who don't have jobs and are lazy. Fucking idiot...

To some extent yeah. His lectures are pretty rambling and he spends a lot of time stating the obvious. He’s also kind red pilled, not blackpilled, which is annoying. But he’s anti-feminist and generally pretty right wing so he’s a good guy, in the context of the world.

A self-help guru must specialize in bullshit. Those who are in the need of the most help are those who desire hope above anything else. No one who is at rock bottom wants to be told he's reached his ceiling, not the floor.

MayorOfKekville said:
To some extent yeah. His lectures are pretty rambling and he spends a lot of time stating the obvious. He’s also kind red pilled, not blackpilled, which is annoying. But he’s anti-feminist and generally pretty right wing so he’s a good guy, in the context of the world.

Being anti-feminist doesn't necessarily make you smart. It just means you aren't retarded in one dimension of retardedness.

Mahlo said:
A self-help guru must specialize in bullshit. Those who are in the need of the most help are those who desire hope above anything else. No one who is at rock bottom wants to be told he's reached his ceiling, not the floor.

Damn, sometimes you guys really spit out some real pearls of wisdom. I am proud to be among you.

gstvtrp said:
Being anti-feminist doesn't necessarily make you smart. It just means you aren't retarded in one dimension of retardedness.

Sure, which is why I’m not a huge fan of his. Being feminist basically makes you retarded beyond hope; being anti feminist in TRP way means there might be hope of becoming blackpilled some day.

Pesudo-intellectualism that the alt right can eat up despite clearly being unintelligent

I admire his bullshit skills. I wish I had them.

TheVman said:
Pesudo-intellectualism that the alt right can eat up despite clearly being unintelligent

legit. Lefties are dumb but alt-right are kind of dumb as well when they're not meming.

Sometimes he rambles too much and repeats himself, unfortunately, which I don't understand because he's actually smart. I admit I am a Jordan Peterson fanboy and his lectures have helped me a lot. If you are someone who lacks discipline and direction in life, he could give you great advices. But then again, take everything with a grain of salt.

Other great point about him is that he is seriously fighting against degeneracy. I would love to see what he has to say about the black pill though. I think in one or two videos he talked very quickly about facial symmetry being a factor of attraction for females but that was pretty much it. Any other incel followers around here? I found Peterson thanks to /r/incels btw.

He does monthly Q&A on his youtube channel, it would be a great opportunity to ask him about the black pill.

Just clean your room bro. Also pay me 10 bucks for a personality test you can do online for free.

i dont, but i dont wanna argue about this shit at 3 am while im drunk as fuck.

gstvtrp said:
I seriously have no idea why people think this dude is smart.

He just rambles on either about things that are obvious or he's just wrong or naive.

I suspect he's a coping Incel. He married his oneitis after she rode the cock carousel. He talks about how he crushed on her from a young age but didn't marry her until he'd gone away and got his shit together, typical cope shit.

He's just the 2018 version of richard dawkins now that athiesm is dead and everyone move to either SJW or alt-right/tradcuck shit.

I find him very annoying. His advice and political opinions are, for the most part, not much different than that of the average baby boomer, i.e. 'everything wrong with you is your fault'. Most of his advice is geared towards high IQ, non-ugly males. He also recommends the use of antidepressants (SSRIs and NDRIs). He takes multiple antidepressants at very high doses, and at one point his dose was so high that he experienced neurological symptoms and was forced to halve the dose of his medications. He is mentally unstable and often cries. I don't trust him for that reason.

On the question of getting and being in relationships he is mostly bluepilled with a little bit of TRP sprinkled in. He acknowledges the importance of money and status, but almost entirely avoids the importance of looks. His position boils down to women prefer men on the top of dominance hierarchies. So his advice is to mog other men, which is impossible if you are not attractive.

I remember him calling MGTOW 'pathetic weasels'. He later halfheartedly rescinded that comment, but still, in his mind, anyone who does not participate in the rat race of chasing after women, betabux, marriage and divorce is a pathetic weasel. He would say the same, probably worse, about incels.

I like that he acknowledges the importance of IQ, and says (essentially) that people with IQs below 83 are fucked and can't integrate functionally into society. Also that general intelligence can't be increased. In one of his lectures he gave a hierarchical list of occupations and IQ. His lectures on personality are interesting, but not really unique or relevant to incels.

From my understanding of his lectures, he primarily talks about (or is popular for) his semi-motivational tidbits that are supposed to lead young men into self-sufficiency. I think he recognizes that young men are often disaffected, but he doesn't give a reason why they shouldn't be, or why they should work to prevent it.

Hes a mix between redpilled/blackpilled and trys to cope with some bluepilled beliefs because he knows if you let yourself be consumed by the blackpill/nihilism then there is nothing to do except to go ER, suicide or to LDAR. He also talks about the fact that we have a greater number of female than male ancestors, peterson even says how attractivness affects your life and how IQ is mostly genetics. I like him for the most part but I think he needs a little bit more blackpilling on some things.

idk I think he's high IQ.. at least I am convinced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdxith8NWck

Fucking lol at this loser.

mylifeistrash said:
I admire his bullshit skills. I wish I had them.

gstvtrp said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdxith8NWck
Fucking lol at this loser.

I had to stop watching 15 seconds in. Annoying voice, meandering and rambling. The guy talks so fucking much to say almost nothing.