Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does anyone else stumble over their words? What can I do to fix it?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I was talking to a 6'0 scientist chad today at work , and kept saying the wrong words, then stopping to correct myself. It happened again at dinner when I was telling my dad about some stuff. I honestly think people think I'm retarded.

It will go like

"I saw a grasshopper in the parking gard-, the uh parking garage"

I remember this foid I tried to get a mechanical pencil from in high school. I tried to ask for the pencil but tripped over my words and she just stared at me. Then she proceeded to put me on blast like I was acting thirsty or sumn shit. Dumb ass hoes I swear.
I was talking to a 6'0 scientist chad today at work , and kept saying the wrong words, then stopping to correct myself. It happened again at dinner when I was telling my dad about some stuff. I honestly think people think I'm retarded.

It will go like

"I saw a grasshopper in the parking gard-, the uh parking garage"
Reminds me of porky pig from looney tunes
6304AD2A 84F5 4FD2 A2A8 4994CFC13938

DA716EFB 3048 4689 ACA9 16BC6548E7DB

I remember this foid I tried to get a mechanical pencil from in high school. I tried to ask for the pencil but tripped over my words and she just stared at me. Then she proceeded to put me on blast like I was acting thirsty or sumn shit. Dumb ass hoes I swear.

Reminds me of porky pig from looney tunesView attachment 53745
View attachment 53744
Right on the money!

You're probably speaking quickly, try going a tad slower.

Try to take a bit of forethought before you talk, not plan out whole sentences, but just the general idea of what you're gonna talk about. Helped me a lot.

My mom just got home, so I'm going to try to tell her a story without stuttering.

Good luck fren

that went better than expected,

like @hamiltoncel and @Mickeyonacid said, its all about planning and speaking speed.

I have the exact same problem. I’ve been told it’s because of my Aspergers.

It's ok just let it happen and try to correct yourself next time. It takes practice.

I try and swallow whatever saliva's in my mouth when I start to fuck up how i'm speaking, it's usually that or talking too fast.

I do this all the time. Just think carefully about what you're saying even if it means talking slower, there's no magic cure. Practise improves unless you have some undiagnosed problem.