Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else really need antidepressants/SSRIs, but can't get them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
They'd change my life, honestly. Been depressed for nearly 12 years now. Even just thinking about all this time lost is crazy. Feels like I've been in a coma. I can only imagine the feeling of NOT being depressed and looking back and thinking how I've wasted my life.

But I can't get them. God damn this country of mine. First of all I live with my parents, and if I told them I'd depressed they'd be so sad and worried and wouldn't accept of me taking these things. This country is so backwards, nobody understands depression/anxiety. I shit you not I researched it online and apparently this country is known for its backwards attitude, legit informed comments were saying how people here think depression is just laziness. And for example for ADHD the drugs are considered only wanted by junkies so they're not even available in the country, not even with a prescription. Anyway, I wouldn't want to sadden my parents, when I was an alcoholic once I told them I was depressed, and they thought this was just a thing that lasts a few weeks and passes lol. They have no idea I've been depressed for 12 years, only gotten worse really. Ehh and in other news I wouldn't want to spend money on these if they're expensive anyway, shit wages in this country. Though god damn I really do want some SSRIs in me, could do wonders.

But that's not really the problem though, the whole parents thing is one part of it, and I really don't want to worry them cause I love them so much. But this shitty conservative country, it's nearly impossible to get this shit. Fucking kgb shithole where they legit send you to the nut house for this shit. They don't lock you up if you don't want to, obviously, but they heavily pressure you into it. And if you want SSRIs or something the doctor would send you to the nut house to just see a therapist (for an appointment like an hour or something), and if people find out you ever went there your life is over.

Last edited:
I never bothered to "seek help" otherwise I'm sure I could get them. I'm sure a few sessions with me the doctor is gonna know this dude is already dead inside.

NO. YOU DON'T NEED THEM. THIS MEME IS REAL.
Oxg8nj7KZG4KgSj31yjOojaGSrIWpHClQymuq1fvZaM.png

I'm already dead inside/anhedonic for many years, I only stand to gain from it, can't get worse.

They'd change my life, honestly. Been depressed for nearly 12 years now. Even just thinking about all this time lost is crazy. Feels like I've been in a coma. I can only imagine the feeling of NOT being depressed and looking back and thinking how I've wasted my life.

But I can't get them. God damn this country of mine. First of all I live with my parents, and if I told them I'd depressed they'd be so sad and worried and wouldn't accept of me taking these things. This country is so backwards, nobody understands depression/anxiety. I shit you not I researched it online and apparently this country is known for its backwards attitude, legit informed comments were saying how people here think depression is just laziness. And for example for ADHD the drugs are considered only wanted by junkies so they're not even available in the country, not even with a prescription. Anyway, I wouldn't want to sadden my parents, when I was an alcoholic once I told them I was depressed, and they thought this was just a thing that lasts a few weeks and passes lol. They have no idea I've been depressed for 12 years, only gotten worse really. Ehh and in other news I wouldn't want to spend money on these if they're expensive anyway, shit wages in this country. Though god damn I really do want some SSRIs in me, could do wonders.

But that's not really the problem though, the whole parents thing is one part of it, and I really don't want to worry them cause I love them so much. But this shitty conservative country, it's nearly impossible to get this shit. Fucking kgb shithole where they legit send you to the nut house for this shit. They don't lock you up if you don't want to, obviously, but they heavily pressure you into it. And if you want SSRIs or something the doctor would send you to the nut house to just see a therapist (for an appointment like an hour or something), and if people find out you ever went there your life is over.

I'm coping with phenibut. It is really good ngl but I can't take it everyday since it is very addictive but it does make my day. Shame it only lasts for a day and I take it once a week but that one day is really the highlight of my week. I am just so happy and full of energy and hope.

Also thanks for posting brocel I feel like you are one of few realcels here among the sea of fakecels.

this tbh , ssri's numbed me . made me indifferent and robot/zombie like
only ritalin did something and made me feel happy i was able to enjoy copes and stop daydraming and actually live the moment

I'm coping with phenibut. It is really good ngl but I can't take it everyday.

Also thanks for posting brocel I feel like you are one of few realcels here among the sea of fakecels.
Damn, I hope SSRIs can be taken daily. I need something that feels like moving into a parallel world/brain once you take it. Every single day.

That's why I drank, by the way. Parents never figured it out, but that's why I started drinking and continued even when the horrible things that happened kept happening, I just kept drinking more and more, even when I had moved back home.

Because I was depressed since ~13, when I became an alcoholic like 6 years later, it felt like liquid happiness, for a few hours I actually felt good. So god damn good. But of course, as I said to someone in a PM today, it had devastating effects.
Because alcohol just destroys your life in so many ways, especially as an aspie quiet kid, god damn it fucked me in 50 different ways. Ruined everything, my education and future and money and my parent's lives and their happiness and their health and my health and my pancreas/heart/chipped my front teeth in half. Got PTSD from all the embarrassing/humiliating/cringe shit I did while drunk. Also, I'm sure it made me even more anhedonic and depressed, literally burned out my dopamine receptors. AND I might have brain damage too cause I legit feel much stupider since then. And I fucked my attention span/ADD even more. So... yeah, don't drink/do drugs. There's even more stuff but I'm already doxxing myself

But I kept drinking, cause it was like losing myself, escaping and being transported into somebody else, somewhere else that actually felt good. I wish there was a pill I could take every day that would replicate that.
this tbh , ssri's numbed me . made me indifferent and robot/zombie like
only ritalin did something and made me feel happy i was able to enjoy copes and stop daydraming and actually live the moment
Yes, ritalin would be a life saver for me, I have ADD too. God damn it would be a life saver, but it's literally not even sold in this shithole, not even with a prescription. And fuck illegally getting it, not going to jail over that.

I'm coping with phenibut. It is really good ngl but I can't take it everyday since it is very addictive but it does make my day. Shame it only lasts for a day and I take it once a week but that one day is really the highlight of my week. I am just so happy and full of energy and hope.

how many grams do you take bro?

I took ssris, but it killed my libido so I started taking wellbutrin to keep fapping. Stopped taking them for some time now.

I could probably get them but fuck jewpills and yeah like the guy above me says they fuck with your dick, which is like 33% of my cope.

Im like a junkie for my antidepressants. I have one that helps me fall asleep, and I can barely sleep without it. Im not sure how important the other is but Im sure its great and crucial. Remove my prescriptions and I'll lose my job and kill myself. I need die juden pills to contribute tax moneys to oy vey senpai otherwise I have no purpose and should die

I took ssris, but it killed my libido so I started taking wellbutrin to keep fapping. Stopped taking them for some time now.
Did your lack of libido help with coping?

Did your lack of libido help with coping?
Not really since fapping is one my greatest copes of all time. The wellbutrin counteracted the ssri side effect.

Why did you stop taking them if wellbutrin helped?

Why did you stop taking them if wellbutrin helped?
It was a waste of money and still made me feel a little wierd. I also think it's toxic/unhealthy but that's just my opinion. The ssri I was taking was prozac.

Apparently, people in this country, including my parents and doctors and everyone, think Xanax is a very strong drug that only junkies want to take.

Last edited:
Apparently, people in this country, including my parents and doctors and everyone, think Xanax is a very strong drug that only junkies want to take.
benzos are incredibly addictive.
Americans doctors prescribe them like they're candies because apparently increasing pfizer's revenues is more important than having a healthy population.
4feb71e432d3c217a8069a8dc25bd31b8f36179d2062ec44522dad20a8db051e 1

for an appointment like an hour or something > but they keep you there for weeks :lul:

Tried them as a teenager, didn't really do anything. I'm stuck indoors all day, have health issues, autism included, the natural reaction to this situation is depression. It's like taking pain killers so you can put your hand on a hot stove, for what purpose? lol

how many grams do you take bro?

I fine-tuned it with a bit of experimentation. I bought the tablet version each tablet is 500gram so I take 2 tablets then wait 30mins-1hour and take 1 more so 1.5g in total and it works really well. But I only take it once a week not to build resistance.

When I took 1g I felt nothing. It is really weird how 500g can make all the difference. I then tried 2g but I felt physically sick and close to passing out also I ended up vomiting but that's probably because I did gym in the morning. Yeah friendly tip, don't do gim/any-exercise when you take Phenibut, for some reason that shit fucked me up.

I recommended Phneibut though, it is a good cope. But don't take it every day or it will stop working. Also like I said, staggering doses makes it much more effective. Also take it on empty stomach or like 1-2hours after you eat or in the morning for better effect. I bought mine from https://rawpowders.co.uk/

Damn, I hope SSRIs can be taken daily. I need something that feels like moving into a parallel world/brain once you take it. Every single day.

That's why I drank, by the way. Parents never figured it out, but that's why I started drinking and continued even when the horrible things that happened kept happening, I just kept drinking more and more, even when I had moved back home.

Because I was depressed since ~13, when I became an alcoholic like 6 years later, it felt like liquid happiness, for a few hours I actually felt good. So god damn good. But of course, as I said to someone in a PM today, it had devastating effects.
Because alcohol just destroys your life in so many ways, especially as an aspie quiet kid, god damn it fucked me in 50 different ways. Ruined everything, my education and future and money and my parent's lives and their happiness and their health and my health and my pancreas/heart/chipped my front teeth in half. Got PTSD from all the embarrassing/humiliating/cringe shit I did while drunk. Also, I'm sure it made me even more anhedonic and depressed, literally burned out my dopamine receptors. AND I might have brain damage too cause I legit feel much stupider since then. And I fucked my attention span/ADD even more. So... yeah, don't drink/do drugs. There's even more stuff but I'm already doxxing myself

But I kept drinking, cause it was like losing myself, escaping and being transported into somebody else, somewhere else that actually felt good. I wish there was a pill I could take every day that would replicate that.

Yes, ritalin would be a life saver for me, I have ADD too. God damn it would be a life saver, but it's literally not even sold in this shithole, not even with a prescription. And fuck illegally getting it, not going to jail over that.
SSRIs are taken daily. The feeling isn't comparable to alc, phenibut or ritalin/amphetamine or anything. It's a more "sober" feeling but your mood/stability changes a lot.

SSRIs are taken daily. The feeling isn't comparable to alc, phenibut or ritalin/amphetamine or anything. It's a more "sober" feeling but your mood/stability changes a lot.
Fuck, I wish I could get phenibut, ritalin or adderall, but they literally don't even exist in this country. On top of that, from what I researched, it turns out if you so much as tell anyone that you want something like this they'll look at you as either a junkie or an insane person that needs to be in a straitjacket.

I fine-tuned it with a bit of experimentation. I bought the tablet version each tablet is 500gram so I take 2 tablets then wait 30mins-1hour and take 1 more so 1.5g in total and it works really well. But I only take it once a week not to build resistance.

When I took 1g I felt nothing. It is really weird how 500g can make all the difference. I then tried 2g but I felt physically sick and close to passing out also I ended up vomiting but that's probably because I did gym in the morning. Yeah friendly tip, don't do gim/any-exercise when you take Phenibut, for some reason that shit fucked me up.

I recommended Phneibut though, it is a good cope. But don't take it every day or it will stop working. Also like I said, staggering doses makes it much more effective. Also take it on empty stomach or like 1-2hours after you eat or in the morning for better effect. I bought mine from https://rawpowders.co.uk/
thanks bro i wil ltry

I never bothered to "seek help" otherwise I'm sure I could get them. I'm sure a few sessions with me the doctor is gonna know this dude is already dead inside.
This and the meds just fuck you up more. Depression meds have a low success rate and high side effects.

Don't take antidepressants. They will fuck up your brain worst thing i ever did.

antidepressants saved my life

I don't care if its numbing or it doesn't solve all your problems, it was the only thing that made my life somehow bearable.