Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Anyone Else Not Stare at Asses Anymore?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
First of all, I don't see the point in being trapped by lust. Why should I go gaga over a big ass? What's the big deal?

I simply don't see the point. I don't give a shit if a woman has a big ass - they all do. It's nothing special. I don't double take because I don't look in the first place. Why should I waste my time when there are better things to think about? I mean seriously, you're just the same as everyone else, just another human being. Probably been railed by numerous dudes anyway.

Something about realizing there is nothing extra special about them. You have a big ass: So what? I don't care.

You mean IRL? I hardly look at anyone IRL anyway

Never was a boobs are ass guy. If a girl is pretty I usually stare at their face or neck

You are the biggest coper on this site by far.

taking aromasin has killed my sex drive

I stopped really doing that for most women(Only if the girl has a nice ass and wears something that is tight

Huge assess & boobs are meant to attract you, & if it's not working for you, then you are either a homosexual or just asexual.

Sometimes but not really, depends on what they’re wearing

Anonymous said:
Huge assess & boobs are meant to attract you, & if it's not working for you, then you are either a homosexual or just asexual.

I just don't see the point.

"Oooh I have a big ass, I'm gonna walk around with yoga pants and show off". I don't give a shit.

The girl must have the perfect big sized ass for me to state, I don't really see them here, they are actually rare or I just have high ass standards since my ass is huge and I ass mogg the fuck out of every girl

So I can remember the mental image and beat my cock to it later

I blatantly look girls up and down & check out asses. I like having a large spankbank.

ItheIthe said:
I just don't see the point.

"Oooh I have a big ass, I'm gonna walk around with yoga pants and show off". I don't give a shit.

True it is degenerate to SEEK to stare, and for these femoids to release their asses through yoga pants, but I can't deny it is very appealing. If you can avoid, you're a good man.

Of course I check out a nice piece of ass. What do you think I am, gay?

I barely leave the house and when I do it's just going to a 100% male workplace so I never see girls asses except old people when I go grocery shopping.
More of a legs man anyway.