Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else napmaxx? Because how boring life is?

• Thread starter RechargedSamsung
  • Start date
RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Freshman collegecel neeting in my dorm
★★
Been napmaxxing for like the past two weeks due to how bored i get i’ll tend to dream about weird shit usually

I’m usually napmaxxing for like 2-4 hours at most because of how bored i am i think my brain has a desire for chaos due to how many weird and vivid dreams i’ve been getting lately

The most common dreams i get is where i’m flying through skyscrapers best way to explain it is how Micheal de Santa(from gtav) has that one trip after sipping jimmy’s drink

I struggle to sleep so bad. Can't nap

Now that I am NEET I napmaxx more always

Terminator 2 GIF

Best cope is sleeping
Simulation of death

I dont really have a hard time getting into sleep problem is that i cant stay asleep normally i use brown noise to drown out all the other noises it helps me stay asleep atleast but my roomate can be fucking noisy sometimes and he’ll drop something and my lizard brain wakes me up then I have to repeat the cycle to fall asleep again

I dont really have a hard time getting into sleep problem is that i cant stay asleep normally i use brown noise to drown out all the other noises it helps me stay asleep atleast but my roomate can be fucking noisy sometimes and he’ll drop something and my lizard brain wakes me up then I have to repeat the cycle to fall asleep again
I wake up once or more every night. Also insanely hard to fall asleep

Now that I am NEET I napmaxx more always
i’m in college and i have 4 classes from monday to Thursday all of them are night classes so during the day i have the time to nap alot lol

Best cope is sleeping
Simulation of death
It is honestly that’s my new cope now lol games tvshows/movies and music aren't really doing it for me i usually need some sort of substance to enjoy media normally weed and alcohol can help i do more weed though i rarely drink i only like sake and sweet tasting rum which both can get me buzzed easily