Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone else love being the shortest in the room?

If I'm Frieza, then sure.

I love being the easiest person to murder for sure. Also i'm like a pocket dude, i can be carried around by men and women alike. Being short is king :owo:

Probably a woman.

Fucking cringe faggot

If I'm Frieza, then sure.
Even he was insecure about his height. He was literally the ruler of the universe and yet people made fun of his height and he executed them because of this. He even wished from the Dragon Balls to get 5cm taller

I was the shortest in my mixed gender work group once, despite being the oldest, and it was pure SuicideFuel. No respect whatsoever from coworkers or clients and the tall foid would treat me like a child.

Only short women can get away with being short. Oh she's so cute that is what men and women say to her short men. Especially my level of Shortness we are considered sub human animals. I'm 32 and I'm still treated like a child. But most people it gets to the point Where I can no longer even handle this bullshit? I want to just live in the woods and die there.

I love being the easiest person to murder for sure. Also i'm like a pocket dude, i can be carried around by men and women alike. Being short is king :owo:

this guy is gonna die of fucking cope