Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone else look at trannies asking others to respect their pronouns and view them as their inner gender and think

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★★★
It's pretty undignifying to have to ASK someone to treat you and view you a certain way, even if others might still not deep inside? There are some things in this world that you shouldn't have to ask for, and it's pathetic to have to beg for it. If you're male-to-female for example, and people clock you as a man, it doesn't make it much better to beg other people to view you as a woman instead. They might use she/her pronouns but deep inside they still view you as a male.

That's like an ugly guy asking women "I identify as a handsome man. Please treat me like I am a handsome man". Women would laugh at him. Imagine if a short guy asked other people to stop treating him like he's a child or emasculated, not only would others still view him as a "napoleon complex", he would get cancelled and gaslighted. Oh wait, he does! And if someone tries to be "nice", the best thing that happens is that he gets called a "short king" which shows that they don't take him seriously either and women still won't sleep with him.

How do you go on in life with a straight face when you have to order people how to talk to you instead of them just naturally giving it to you by default? No wonder most trannies kill themselves JFL

I dont talk to trannies
sometimes you cant escape them in soyciety
one time there was a tranny (biologically female) in my workplace and i never even had a conversation with her, she just accused me of transphobia just for breathing

sometimes you cant escape them in soyciety
one time there was a tranny (biologically female) in my workplace and i never even had a conversation with her, she just accused me of transphobia just for breathing
Who cares. Still ignored