Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else like Star Wars

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Not the terrible stuff that's come from Disney I mean like the original trilogy maybe the prequels and the older books. I'm really starting to get into Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Final season of the Clone Wars is gonna be lit, fam

Anything after Disney is terrible dogshit. I only enjoyed the OT and the prequels tbh.

Everything Star Wars related pre Xbox 360 Kinect game was nice.
Ever since then and Disney, it's gone to shit and soylent.
The movies, games, books, comics, soundtrack, all that shit was nice.
then it was gone

Use to but not anymore, its all cope.

Anything after Disney is terrible dogshit. I only enjoyed the OT and the prequels tbh.
The sequel films are shit but tbh (and I’m gonna sound like a shill but fuck it) there’s been some good Star Wars shit under Disney, such as

-The Mandalorian
-Rogue One and Solo
-Jedi: Fallen Order and Battlefront II (after the pay to win shit was taken away)
-The Clone Wars and Legends TV series

Fuck the sequels, tho

Yes, but only pre-Soy Wars movies.

The sequel films are shit but tbh (and I’m gonna sound like a shill but fuck it) there’s been some good Star Wars shit under Disney, such as

-The Mandalorian
-Rogue One and Solo
-Jedi: Fallen Order and Battlefront II (after the pay to win shit was taken away)
Ngl Rogue One and The Mandalorian were the saving grace but still soy tbh

It always had potential but never really gripped me. Endlessly let down by it, I like the Mass Affect series better for an intergalactic space battle setting, excluding the last one.

Also why the fuck to I find Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica so much harder to get into than Star Wars

People call it Cuckwars because Rey is a female lead character. And Disney (Cucksney) owns Star Wars which makes the movie more cucked.

Also
Instead of Rey getting with Finn at the end of the movie, she would rather kiss Kylo - a dark-triad maxxed lanklet with an incel tier face. JFL! The ugly black ethnic could never get with an attractive, white female jedi.
That being said... I, uhh, I kinda do like Star Wars. The movies were entertaining. I'm a big movie buff and going to the theater is one of my copes.

I hope so man I heard they changed the love interest for Ahsoka that was originally a guy into a woman so maybe Disney trying to push modern politics like they did with the movies.

This is not the thread i was looking for.

I will move along now

I used to watch the original trilogy and prequels every time I went to my grandmother's. It was amazing every time I watched it and I would love the Darth maul fight but got disappointed that he died as soon as he showed up. He could've had a lot of movie potential ngl. And he also had a USEFUL multi blade light saber unlike Kylo ren's crappy tiny side blades

I used to watch the original trilogy and prequels every time I went to my grandmother's. It was amazing every time I watched it and I would love the Darth maul fight but got disappointed that he died as soon as he showed up. He could've had a lot of movie potential ngl. And he also had a USEFUL multi blade light saber unlike Kylo ren's crappy tiny side blades
Kylo Ren’s lightsaber is kinda cool looking IMO

Only the original trilogy and the several books that follow the adventures the characters after the events of Return of the Jedi (these are no longer canon after Disney squirted all over the saga)
For the record, while not great, I prefer the prequels to the recent Disney trilogy

I've never seen a start wars film apart from that first one Disney made which was shit

ye fake starwars cel

No, they are dumb even if they aren't as bad as the new ones.

i enjoyed some of the games but i never cared for the movies. i didn't think they were bad, but certainly not worth the hype

-The Mandalorian
-Rogue One and Solo

Fuck the sequels, tho
This tbh

I like the first movies a lot

i liked star wars as a kid but it lost its appeal. i tried watching ep 7 when it came out but i just found it cringy and gave up 10 minutes in.

i liked star wars as a kid but it lost its appeal. i tried watching ep 7 when it came out but i just found it cringy and gave up 10 minutes in.
Yeah the sequel trilogy is terrible.

Not the terrible stuff that's come from Disney I mean like the original trilogy maybe the prequels and the older books. I'm really starting to get into Star Wars: The Old Republic.
I would become a sith lord like Darth Nihilus and devour entire planets. Whores would probably hate me less than they do now.

Yes I kind of like the Clone Wars era with the droids.

If they don't add too much soy that is

That's how they ruined Samurai Jack

I've seen all the films, I enjoyed the older ones as a kid. I also play the MMO, it's pretty fun ngl

I have a way episode 7 could have had luke with han, lando, leia, if there was a battle over coruscaunt, and rey and finn were on another planet trying to do something kylo ren intercepted. It cuts away when you think you saw luke. Then 20 mins later in the movie luke comes out of his x wing after taking down a star destroyer almost single handed.
Then kylo chases after them with his helmet broken (implying there was an offscreen luke kicking ass moment) and he ends the movie (with snoke) fighting luke atop a star destroyer in coruscaunt's atmosphere. Or a mon cala ship.
THAT is how you make a star wars movie.

How do you make a billion dollar franchise?
Give Cuntleen Kennedy a 2 billion dollar one.

That's how you do a star wars movie.
If they don't add too much soy that is

That's how they ruined Samurai Jack
It might be. THe last 8 episodes are unnamed. They're not even seeming to do the arcs I care about besides darth maul. THere should have been a season before this one.
I hope they do lost missions volume 2 which would have son of dathomir, the asajj arc, and the kashyyk arc. And of course battle of coruscaunt I HOPE is there. This season should be the true companion to revenge of the sith.

Last edited:
I remember watching the original 3 and thinking they were ok. I always thought of star wars being something for soys though, especially now with all the new shitty movies.

I fucking love Star Wars, I've put so many countless hours into reading Legends comics like The Old Republic, Vader: Issue #1- #12, and many more. Speaking of Disney, The Mandolorian is really good, it's way better than the shit that we got as Episode 7 though 10. Can't wait for Season 2.