Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else like hot burning water on their skin?

perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
Just to preface this discussion: NO HOMO, SO FAGS GET OUT!!!!
——————————————————————

anyone else like the way hot, sweltering water feels on their skin when you take a shower?

It’s like, a hug.

a comfort ,I never ever feel from real humans.

on a day-to-day basis.

so I compensate it with how devil water.

the water makes me feel…alleviation that I’m missing from a worthless, air-headed foid.

TDLR: Hot-devil-water makes me feel bodily-warmth & comfort I don’t get from humans.

No it makes my skin feel dry and itchy straight after

One time i put a cigarette out on my hand

Yea, sometimes I imagine my waifu is hugging me from behind:fuk:
Anyways I thought this thread was gonna be a masochistmaxx thread tbh:feelsjuice:

No it makes my skin feel dry and itchy straight after
What soap you use? I use dove sensitive soap, and after the shower I don’t ever have to put on lotion.
Yea, sometimes I imagine my waifu is hugging me from behind:fuk:
Anyways I thought this thread was gonna be a masochistmaxx thread tbh:feelsjuice:
Fuck no. Do I look a foid? Only foids enjoy injuring themselves. They’re from Eve, who was begot by Satan, because SATAN WAS A WHORE!!!!:feelsjuice:
One time i put a cigarette out on my hand
It’s over for self-harmcels
can relate
:feelsree::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Hot water in the shower feels really nice especially if the house you're in is cold:owo::owo::owo:

At first I thought by "hot burning water" you meant boiling water and fuck no I hate shit. My dumbass burned my hand with that shit one time and it felt like it was on fire the entire night.:shock:

Just take warm shower boiling water is just weird

Hot water in the shower feels really nice especially if the house you're in is cold:owo::owo::owo:

At first I thought by "hot burning water" you meant boiling water and fuck no I hate shit. My dumbass burned my hand with that shit one time and it felt like it was on fire the entire night.:shock:
Like that kid from Netflix’s “The end of the fucking world” he put his hand in boiling water just feel pain because he was an incel:feelskek:
Just take warm shower boiling water is just weird
No. Hot water is best. I want my skin to melt off

When I was doing time, they had me in isolation for six months.
There was one decent guard who took me to another part of the jail where I was permitted to take a warm shower.
The guard would say "I'll be back in a couple of hours" so I literally could shower for hours.
I remember it made me relaxed, it felt really good.
So yes, I can relate.

When I was doing time, they had me in isolation for six months.
There was one decent guard who took me to another part of the jail where I was permitted to take a warm shower.
The guard would say "I'll be back in a couple of hours" so I literally could shower for hours.
I remember it made me relaxed, it felt really good.
So yes, I can relate.
Brutal jailpill.
I bet you didn’t do nothing wrong
You were just ugly
At the wrong place
At the right time

Brutal jailpill.
I bet you didn’t do nothing wrong
You were just ugly
At the wrong place
At the right time
Yeah I went thugmaxx but they got me after a while. So it was my fault but I've done my time, clean now.

Yes I love taking hot showers on a cold day with my ultra elaborate multihead shower setup to approximate physical sensations that I could never get IRL

You mean "jacked" as in working out?
No, I was in isolation. No gym and no outside.
Due to ldar the whole day, gained weight but no muscles.
Yeah that’s what I meant. But brutal gain weightpill. Hope you had something to read at least
Yes I love taking hot showers on a cold day with my ultra elaborate multihead shower setup to approximate physical sensations that I could never get IRL
I need to showermaxx and get a cool set up. What doors yours look like? Any google picture references?

its good and relaxing.

I'll shower with hot water later today

Just to preface this discussion: NO HOMO, SO FAGS GET OUT!!!!
——————————————————————

anyone else like the way hot, sweltering water feels on their skin when you take a shower?

It’s like, a hug.

a comfort ,I never ever feel from real humans.

on a day-to-day basis.

so I compensate it with how devil water.

the water makes me feel…alleviation that I’m missing from a worthless, air-headed foid.

TDLR: Hot-devil-water makes me feel bodily-warmth & comfort I don’t get from humans.
I can't sleep without hot shower before bed. It makes me feel relaxed. It's such a good cope.

I wish I was rich so I could have my own jacuzzi