Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else just go somewhere without plans just to get out of the house?

E

eyeNeedHelp

Greycel
I'm bored as fuck. There's nothing to do. Any time I leave the house I spend money just to do something.

I would do the same if I had any money :) I usually keep walking around in my room listening to music and thinking about situations I'll probably never be in.

I do some walks in the woods occasionally

No. I don't understand how anyone can get bored if he has a computer and internet access

Not at this time of the year. Too much suifuel so I only go out if have to.

What do you do if you're alone though? There's a river near my place which can sometimes be isolated, I sometimes go there.

Not at this time of the year. Too much suifuel so I only go out if have to.
same, may you go for a little cardio session, going out just like that is nonsence , i always wanna get something out of it,
( im somehow in another town can bew low inhib af like for real , last time i was in a town 15km away from mine got some kebab approached some random dude talked a bit and such nothing special, its like lol no one knows me here so i coundt give a flying fuck )

Yeah but only when no ones outside

I was thinking about leave everything and go to the moutains/forest/ or something like that

No. I'm bored all day even when playing vidya but I hate going outside unless I'm walking to work

I like to just drive around sometimes. I also ride my bike, but that's exercise so it's not quite so pointless