Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here use Blender?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
Does anyone here use the 3D Blender program?

tried to learn but gave up, got bored

thought you meant an actual blender

Really? Did you use any online course or just YouTube videos?

What did you want to create, if you don’t mind me asking?
watch YouTube and used already available assets and customized alot of them just to learn. made stuff from scratch aswell. working an making a gun mod for fallout, my own design. gave up during the animation part. maybe i try again but making shit for 3d print instead, like a boat or something

watch YouTube and used already available assets and customized alot of them just to learn. made stuff from scratch aswell. working an making a gun mod for fallout, my own design. gave up during the animation part. maybe i try again but making shit for 3d print instead, like a boat or something
Were you trying to create animations, as in short movies, clips, etc.?

Personally, I’m going to create background scenarios to include in YouTube videos where I’ll talk about a specific subject. I’m honestly hoping to get money out of it, which is the only reason I’m immersed in it.

I have a vitamix

i hate blender
i hate complicated programs like FL studio, photoshop,blender
i prefer simpler programs like paint tool SAI where u can develop skills and not get distracted by the UI shit

I uses to make some bomb ass banana smoothies