Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone else here have their own place and car which they pay for?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I do.

It's crazy how I have a job, along with my own place and my own car (though I'm still in college) before ever getting hugged by a girl. Crazy how I was living off my parents in my small room when I made this account as a 17 year old high schooler. I'm now 23 and my life has changed quite a bit, except for the fact that women treat me the exact same way as they did when I was in high school.

Mogs me, I have worked but no car and still at home @25yo

Mogs me, I have worked but no car and still at home @25yo
I rent an apartment, hard to find an actual house here for a decent price even where I live (out in the middle of nowhere basically), it's fucking tough out there. Got a great deal on a car through a family friend. Tbh it's kind of about luck.

Nope, but I might be on my way there. Except for the car, no reason to get one for me.

i have my own place but i don't have a car. i could buy one but i am not really interested in buying a vehicule that will not be used anyway especially with the kind of inflation that soyceity is suffering from these days.
gas costs are super high and i don't have any place to go to anyway. .... still way better than staying with my parents in that old house

i have my own place but i don't have a car. i could buy one but i am not really interested in buying a vehicule that will not be used anyway especially with the kind of inflation that soyceity is suffering from these days.
gas costs are super high and i don't have any place to go to anyway. .... still way better than staying with my parents in that old house
Nope, but I might be on my way there. Except for the car, no reason to get one for me.
Do y'all live in cities?

Do y'all live in cities?
yeah i live in the city but i still take the bus to go to work. i sometimes don't even pay for the ticket since some of the old guys who work in the bus station are kinda sympathetic and they don't care about some random guy going for free

Do y'all live in cities?
Yes, city with half a million inhabitants, so not very large but large enough to justify a car or bike for sure. But I don't plan to be moving around, I'll avoid it as much as possible, so I might just get a bicycle for necessities.

House but no car

No house or car for your shitty genes brocel

Already bought my own car and can buy my own house too, if I wanted to. Not going to, though, because living alone in a house all by yourself is suifuel.

Mogger.
I rent a place and dont have car.
Am 30