Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting does anyone else here have really tender testicles?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
how tf are men supposed to survive hard lives with conflict if so many of us have extremely fragile testicles? I legitemately feel scared when I move them with my fingers because if I twist them too far I can get testicular tortion and need to have them removed if bloodflow is cut off long enough. They are two little beans dangling inside a sack made of wrinkly granny skin, imagine trying to fight people on a regular basis and they all go for your balls hypothetically - It wouldn't be possible to deal with man, this is honestly stupid, testicles are too tender, fragile and overall poorly-designed for the people they're supposed to hang off. Sometimes when I kick, run or make a sudden movement in tight clothes, or I am forced to stop urinating mid-way for whatever reason, my testicles jerk up for no reason and it is extremely painful. I wish my testes were less tender and fragile, honestly man

human meatsacks are in general pretty fucking vulnerable in many situations

i would like to be a cyborg

Never began for weakmeatsackscels

Brutal sackpill

With the added bonus of keeping your cherry intact. More comfortable than a chastity belt too.

Attachments

• cup-and-support-protex-jock-1000x1000.jpg
    cup-and-support-protex-jock-1000x1000.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 69
Yeah if you nofap long enough they'll get very brief moments of pain every now and then if squeezed too much

you be careful not to get hit in them.