Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else here have a terrible/non existent relationship with literally everybody in their family?

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
With the holidays coming up, this to me hurts more than the blackpill. You can pay a women for sex or beta buxx but you can NEVER replace a good family

I will never know what it’s like to have a built in support system and greets me in hugs every time I see them

I will never know what it’s like to spend a Thanksgiving or Christmas laughing eating delicious food surrounded by people who all love each other

I will never know what it’s like to graduate high school and have dozens of family members show up to support me

It’s fucking over. This makes me want to rope more than anything

I'm very awkward around my non-immediate family and I dislike family gatherings.

not a bad relationship but non existant. I dont talk with them despite living with them

My nephew is 7 and already he doesn't talk to me as he thinks I am creepy

not a bad relationship but non existant. I dont talk with them despite living with them
Same here. Tho its kind of good. makes it easy to say goodbye when permanent monk max time comes by

They feel moral obligated to not dislike me since they all think I'm autistic... Well, maybe I am. I never had a diagnoses .

I'm chill with my family except one particular person that I wont name :reeeeee:

(((Hand rubbing))) intensifies!

Instead of a christmass tree i have a christmass rope.

They care about me but i have bad social connection and hardly speak

not quite as bad as you but it isnt good id say

Christmas is suifuel

Thanksgiving is just another burgercel excuse to stuff themselves, turkey is overrated anyways