Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone else here get hard when making eye contact with girls you like?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I've had this problem for a really long time, I simply just get hard when I see a girl I like, and we make eye contact. If she gives a look of disgust afterwards I still am hard from that.

Why does looking into a girl's eyes make me hard...?

Show hER how hard you truly are

are you on nofap?
I think fapping more should help.

No. I get a hard on from imagining myself fighting them

i havent liked a girl in a while

No, I'm not 12 years old unlike the majority of the userbase here apparently.

you are a man seems normal. i cant look too long at woman i find attractive because i know it will never happen i can feel pain from that.

No but I usually imagine my whole future with the person that I made an eye contact with

No because I'm too high inhib for eye contact

No, cause girls don't make eye contact with me.

I remember a girl staring at me like im a criminal I stare back at her too because i was really tired and confused that day

I used to be the same in my teens, if I liked a girl I couldn't look at her, speak properly, hell I couldn't even fap thinking of her. :feelsbadman:

that's not enough to make me hard anymore

I can control my boner at will. I can get hard/soft whenever I want. Sometimes when I see a really attractive foid I engage my boner and just rub it a bit with my hand in the pocket.

I've never made eye contact with a female in my life.
I think the closest I ever got to it was glancing at my oneitis' face. Jesus... The amount of fear I felt as she gazed in my direction was fucking tangible. Beads of sweat ran down my forehead and my heart began to pulsate as if I were an olympic runner. Fuckin' hell, anxiety sucks.

That said, no. I probably wouldn't as my dick is pretty broken :feelsokman:

Never. I wish i had that high T.

I've never made eye contact with a female in my life.
I think the closest I ever got to it was glancing at my oneitis' face. Jesus... The amount of fear I felt as she gazed in my direction was fucking tangible. Beads of sweat ran down my forehead and my heart began to pulsate as if I were an olympic runner. Fuckin' hell, anxiety sucks.

That said, no. I probably wouldn't as my dick is pretty broken :feelsokman:
now imagine getting to have all of her. i feel pain now.

just wear tight underwear and put your penis in an upper position

no but talking with an attractive girl 1 on 1 will make me diamonds

I don't like when people look at me so I avoid eye contact at all costs but sometimes a girl will be in my personal space. Like say if I am at the store or at work and a girl walks by really close to pass me to get something.
You know when a girl walks past quickly and that gust of wind touches your skin? The same air that was on her just a few seconds ago? That gust of her air that touches your skin? WELL that sensation gives me shivers and goosebumps and I get a chub going. My God I'd probably cum in my pants if a girl ever held my hand sincerely