Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else here feel like they were born in the wrong generation?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I mean as a whole, I think we all were because before Tinder, I remember seeing looksmatch couples and below average men with girlfriends.

But honestly, I felt like I should've been born at some time to experience the 80s as a teenager. That would be cool. I don't know what on Earth I did to deserve being born in this time.

Same. I was born in 93, but i have boomer parents, so im more of a gen x'er. I love 80's pop and metal, and love the 80's aesthetic

I was born in the wrong timeline tbh.

Yes.

I 100% maintain that it I was 23 in the year 1958, I'd be married by now and expecting my first child. I am the ideal man in a proper patriarchal society like we had... I own a home and car, devout protestant man, conservative,m and ready for marriage. But instead I'm born in the SJW shit geenration where I am hated for all the above things. Sux.

I wish I lived in fascist Italia or Nazi Germany.

Last edited:
All the kids my age are vaping, smoking weed, and doing fucking fortnite dances. I never really wanted to do any of that.

I would rather be born in any generation as a good looking man

Yes tbh. I always hate on people who say they wish they were born in another generation/feel like they were born in the wrong generation but I feel the same way a lot. I know its illogical since I would realistically hate life no matter when or where I was born but I still low key wish I was alive during the 1800s instead. I feel like I'm somewhat doomed to be miserable no matter what though and I'm just coping when I think I would have a better life during a different time period.

I wish I was in my 20ies during the '60ies in any western country.

Experiencing the 90s as a teenager would be pretty cool. As incels however, we’d be miserable no matter what time period we’d live in

I should have been born 30,000 years ago as a hypermasculine alpha neanderthal who got to fuck every girl in the group

Most of us we're born in the 90s. We got to see the tail end of a decent era. Now we're set to live through the century of shit

Take this from an oldcel, 80s was so fucking good and different compared to know, its a complete different world. Females were WAY WAY NICER TO EVERYBODY and EVERYONE got sex.

3D40ED37 1475 4382 A760 DCC1BEA32D89
D205C32D 99B0 489D AA7D 9885EAD17F38
E5739684 3BDC 471C 92C2 6B01FD3E368E

Attachments

• F91D8ADB-C18C-4F88-AEF6-1FAE9995D708.jpeg
    F91D8ADB-C18C-4F88-AEF6-1FAE9995D708.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 35BA07C3-B797-4DBF-8D95-5DFE40B54BD5.jpeg
    35BA07C3-B797-4DBF-8D95-5DFE40B54BD5.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 37
i wish i wouldve been born in the mid 3thousands like 3300 or so,

I don't know what on Earth I did to deserve being born in this time.

I ask myself this question quite frequently. I should have be born at the time of Lebor Gabala Erenn. Great times...

a time where virtual realitys are really a thing, not that semi bs whe have now
an utopia for everyone

I mean as a whole, I think we all were because before Tinder, I remember seeing looksmatch couples and below average men with girlfriends.

But honestly, I felt like I should've been born at some time to experience the 80s as a teenager. That would be cool. I don't know what on Earth I did to deserve being born in this time.

Bro, I really really wish I was born in the 70's. So that I could experience my teenage years in the 80's and 90's. God damn, it seemed like a simpler time, music was better, women had more culture, and life wasn't ultra competitive in terms of university education, jobs and housing. Also women back then seemed to look better than the girls of today. I think it's because they were all thinner and had better hairstyles.

I wish I wouldnt been born at all tbh

I feel like I was born in the wrong millennium.

i wish i wouldve been born in the mid 3thousands like 3300 or so,

Exactly, we should have been born either 1000 years ago where we could have enslaved women, or 1000 years in the future where we can cope better. Not this shit.

I wish I was born in the 80's or 90's being a skinhead just being drunk and fighting all the time.

Not only in the wrong generation, but also in a wrong place. I really did not lose anything here in the West, I do not fit in here.

Born in the wrong world into biological slavery and hellish consciousness

I feel like I was born on the wrong planet

Yes. I pretty much don't believe in any of the values of the modern west.

I was born, that was the wrong.

Wish I was born in judea in 34AD

I'm younger than most of my cousins. So yes.

I wish I was born in the Ottoman Empire during the 17th century.

If only I'd been born a T-Rex 230+ million years ago...slayin' as the alphasaur of the Kingdom.

Being born as an ugly male in the age of social media is a death sentence.

Yes. Low tier normies and high tier dorks actually had a chance at life back in the 80s and 90s.

Social media and rampant feminism now force chadlites to date ethnics or fatties.

All I know is that we are living in the worst time period to be a man in, at least in the west anyway.

we legit got born right when hypergamy was bad but not late enough that our mothers engaged in it, hence our moms didnt pick chad, we became incels, and the hypergamy kicked up

If I had the aging genetics I have now (looking 25-27 at age 37) and even Chad-lite looks based on my own features and were a mere 5 foot 9 or 5 foot 10 (cause I'd hate to be too tall, tbh despite supposed sexual market value) I wouldn't change a thing about when I was born (1981).

I'd have to have my consciousness and knowledge of life cause my beta parents didn't teach me shit and I had to learn the hard way.