Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else hear their roomates fucking and get turned on?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
I'm not saying I would jerk off to it or anything but hearing the moans is sexy af Im not gonna lie. I see alot of people here get depressed by it but maybe im just too much of a coomer

i don't hear anyone fuck and that would be super cucked to get turned on by it :feelsUgh:

lack of pussy and its consequences have been a disaster for this nigga

No, though i do hear my sister and her boyfriend having sex quite a bit since her room is right above mine and they aren't really discreet about it. And i doesn't turn me on it only makes me want to rope.

Does my sister count?

crazy thread ngl

turn your stereo to maximum volume with pig noises

Truecel trait: you live with your parents.

no way i could listen to people having sex near me

I'm not saying I would jerk off to it or anything but hearing the moans is sexy af Im not gonna lie. I see alot of people here get depressed by it but maybe im just too much of a coomer
Objectively cucked

I hate it when I hear mr privileged (who is one of the dudes living with me) taking part in sexual pleasure with his girlfriend. Living with a privileged relative sucks.

Never had such an experience.

My desire to go ER would be turned on

I would go ovER to them with a hammer or a knife and join in on the action:feelsdevil:

Kys