Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL does anyone else have zero attraction to hot foids?

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
if she is above a4 or a 5 then she can not be my oneitis. it's like my standards are so modest (unlike you stacey-chasers) but i still fall short in the end. i won't take an ugly foid who is low iq, though.

my ideal is a nerdy (glasses, maybe even tomboyish style, all welcome) redhead (with freckles and all) with tiniest perky titties possible (complete planks also welcome, lol), it'd be kinda cool if she was exactly my height (5'10) for practical reasons, but I don't have strong height preference (but there's a big door open for relatively tall foids), no tattoos or piercings (not even earrings if possible)
all kinds of medium-dark blondes (warm undertones) also fit under the "redhead" umbrella for me
that's my ideal, but probably anyone with pale enough skin (that's a big turn on for me, but exceptions are always possible) and shy-innocent-nerdy look will turn me on big time
not claiming that I'm super special for preferring the innocent look instead of bold Stacey, but it's quite common that I prefer foids that many people would consider ugly, and quite often I actually prefer no makeup or minimal makeup (I mean like just lip gloss, maybe some BB cream to cover discoloration) and I know how that looks like (I don't mean the "no makeup" makeup look)
in general I completely unironically care first and foremost about personality, or rather basic life values, ideology, lifestyle e.g. an ugly vegan foid (like a straight up stereotypical blue haired feminist) would be thousand points ahead of my ideal-looking but meat-eating (God forbid carnivore or something) foid -- it's both a matter of basic values and practicality, I don't want to have to do weird dances to eat together and have to check the food or restaurants she offers/suggests me

High tier beckies fog

Every day that passes by, my attraction for hot neanderthalensis feminum turns a bit more into a just kill-butcher-eat fashion.
I just want to cum inside a detached skull :feelsbadman:

It's called being a fag you guys.

my ideal is a nerdy (glasses, maybe even tomboyish style, all welcome) redhead (with freckles and all) with tiniest perky titties possible (complete planks also welcome, lol), it'd be kinda cool if she was exactly my height (5'10) for practical reasons, but I don't have strong height preference (but there's a big door open for relatively tall foids), no tattoos or piercings (not even earrings if possible)
all kinds of medium-dark blondes (warm undertones) also fit under the "redhead" umbrella for me
that's my ideal, but probably anyone with pale enough skin (that's a big turn on for me, but exceptions are always possible) and shy-innocent-nerdy look will turn me on big time
not claiming that I'm super special for preferring the innocent look instead of bold Stacey, but it's quite common that I prefer foids that many people would consider ugly, and quite often I actually prefer no makeup or minimal makeup (I mean like just lip gloss, maybe some BB cream to cover discoloration) and I know how that looks like (I don't mean the "no makeup" makeup look)
in general I completely unironically care first and foremost about personality, or rather basic life values, ideology, lifestyle e.g. an ugly vegan foid (like a straight up stereotypical blue haired feminist) would be thousand points ahead of my ideal-looking but meat-eating (God forbid carnivore or something) foid -- it's both a matter of basic values and practicality, I don't want to have to do weird dances to eat together and have to check the food or restaurants she offers/suggests me
Least obsessed and picky inkel

Yes usually my oneitis is 4 or 5 looks, it has been long time since I had stacy / stacylite oneitis

Maybe not stereotypically 'hot' but they need to be at least moderately attractive.

Supermodel tier 5'10 110lbs giga stacy only
you deserve to suffer

it's funny how there are guys into small tits but no foids into small dicks

I don't feel any kind of attraction towards them since I will never have these 7/10+ women (and most probably, all women in today's day and age).

When I see a girl the most wonderful word known to mankind flashes in my brain

RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE
RAPE

I don't really like 9/10 type blonde bimbos. knew i had no chance with them ever so mentally i set my sights lower (didn't work tho)

my type is more like a 6/10 anime looking girl

As much as I recognize the attractiveness of a 9/10 Stacy, my former oneitis and basically most girls I was really attracted to or had crushes on were 5/10 - 6/10, nerdy Beckies or even Beckylites.

Still way out of my league though.

you deserve to suffer

it's funny how there are guys into small tits but no foids into small dicks
Men have way more diverse sexual taste than foids.

my standards are very low

Juggernaut law.

I am only attracted to ethnic foids(South Asia, MENA) regardless of looks. I do not like whites aka dog fuckers :feelspuke:
my standards are very low
Same. I would accept even a 9/10 Stacy that makes only 7 figures a month if her personality is good