Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have Tinnitus

Bagelcel

Bagelcel

King Framecel
After some loud fucking music at a party i've had a ringing in my ear for the past 2 days, it's loud and makes sleeping really really hard.
Does anyone else have experience with this?
And is there anything that can be done about it?

its over for partycels

If that shit stays for good you'll go mad most likely, it must be agonizing to never have true silence anymore

If that shit stays for good you'll go mad most likely, it must be agonizing to never have true silence anymore
how do you even know this? i've read multiple success stories online and apparently it's only chronic after 6 months.

how do you even know this? i've read multiple success stories online and apparently it's only chronic after 6 months.
Visit an ENT doctor. An early intervention might help you.

I dont have it though so I cant tell you any direct experiences

If it doesn't leave in a few days, visit a doctor ASAP.

Loud music induced tinnitus stays forever once it's chronic.

I got tinnitus from drug withdrawal and it's gotten better since but I really hate it.
I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. :(

Just dont go to parties theory

To find some sleep you can listen to "tinnitus masking sounds" on youtube when lying in bed.

Yes, I wrote about it in the post above.
God damn :(, i've had it for almost 3 days now... It's 100% sound induced, would you say that it might actually heal (i'm 25) or is it likely to become chronic?

I have had Tinnitus for several years. Must have been happening since I was 16 possibly even earlier, (i'm mid 21 now). Its usually very very minimal ringing but it never goes away, because of how long its been going on I think my brain is just able to naturally tune it out most of the time when I do most tasks. I only really ever notice it when I focus on it nowadays.

God damn :(, i've had it for almost 3 days now... It's 100% sound induced, would you say that it might actually heal (i'm 25) or is it likely to become chronic?
Visit an ENT doctor. Early interventions can help

Just do it. Dont ask people on the internet for medical advice

3 days, that's bad.
That's the point where it's getting decided if it becomes chronic or not.
Visit a doctor ASAP. There are still things that can be done.
After 2 weeks or something it's probably over and they tell you to just live with it lol.

I've got it for a few months but I still have hope because it's drug induced so there's no physical damage to the ear.
But when there is an actual ear damage from loud music for example it can't heal naturally.

You're so right @Facade i'll be booking an appointment tomorrow and visiting a private ENT too.
Thank you everyone though

You're so right @Facade i'll be booking an appointment tomorrow and visiting a private ENT too.
Thank you everyone though
I hope everything goes well

3 days, that's bad.
That's the point where it's getting decided if it becomes chronic or not.
Visit a doctor ASAP. There are still things that can be done.
After 2 weeks or something it's probably over and they tell you to just live with it lol.

I've got it for a few months but I still have hope because it's drug induced so there's no physical damage to the ear.
But when there is an actual ear damage from loud music for example it can't heal naturally.
Just a quick question, but what exactly can be done for early stages of tinnitus?
i'll obviously be going to an ENT, just want your two cents

It's over for tinituscels

I've been experiencing tinnitus for over a year because of my TMJ disorder
I've gotten used to it, but I'd give away everything I own to have it gone: it's like having a never-ending muscle cramp - you can ignore it, but it won't let you get fully relaxed

Just a quick question, but what exactly can be done for early stages of tinnitus?
i'll obviously be going to an ENT, just want your two cents

For example infusions, hyperbaric oxygen therapy or acupuncture.

I get ringing in my ears too but that's because I'm dying.