Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have shitty but not evil parents?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
My parents were not neglectful or malicious but they were completely oblivious as to their actions and how it impacted me. They fucked me up with their recklessness. I think that people don't understand how this feels. I can't hate them but I feel a lot of anger towards at them despite loving them as well. What about you guys?

Last edited:
individually they were both very good parents, but they couldn't stand each other. they went against all instinct to not get divorced for our sake, but their constant arguing probably did more damage than good.

individually they were both very good parents, but they couldn't stand each other. they went against all instinct to not get divorced for our sake, but their constant arguing probably did more damage than good.

This, also they never let me drink, go to parties, or invite girls over (because muh future) and I became an autistic ogre because of it

yup, my mom raised me to be a beta male white knight cuck

It was never really their fault other than giving me the ugly. They tried hard to get me to socialize and all that, but I knew it was over from the start.

yup, my mom raised me to be a beta male white knight cuck

Women should not be raising son by themselves. They give too much bullshit platitudes. Bullshit platitudes can only be afforded by daughters. My mother legit told me never to cause problems or fight back for fear of being sued or getting in trouble. That dumbass bitch is creating a beta male. My father was equally worthless because he did not involve himself in raising a child. Fucking beta bitch tbh.

My mom treats me like a 4 year old child still at 25. Talks at me like one too.

My dad barely talks to me at all. He stresses out easily and raises his voice. It's hard to talk to him.

I've lived with my parents for 25 years, but I barely feel like I know them at all.

My father left for Los Angeles and didn't take me with him. He left me in an Indian infested London Suberb to die when I could have grown up in California. I sort of like him as he has many great qualities I aspire to, including the freedom to reject failures, like me.

I have never got along with my mother but she is OK, but recently there is a big problem because my INCELS issue is a major factor. I cant sit down and not talk about how shit my life is and that ALWAYS COMES DOWN TO ME BEING SINGLE. She doesn't get it as she was a attractive woman. She and my father were top shit in their day. The problem is hard for me to even think about because she was a woman and always got jobs easily because she was an attractive woman. She actually has shit for brains. And now shes nearly dying as she is old and wants to move into my spare house and its difficult as I cant look at her becaue my problems are wih my inability to get a nice girl and its like she is the nce girl and its just difficult to say the least and very Freudian. But I don't want to ignore her in her dying years. Its very sad. Death is inevitable. People at school used to tell me they fancied my mum.

This, also they never let me drink, go to parties, or invite girls over (because muh future) and I became an autistic ogre because of it
These were my parents exactly.

Women should not be raising son by themselves. They give too much bullshit platitudes. Bullshit platitudes can only be afforded by daughters. My mother legit told me never to cause problems or fight back for fear of being sued or getting in trouble. That dumbass bitch is creating a beta male. My father was equally worthless because he did not involve himself in raising a child. Fucking beta bitch tbh.

My dad was a lawyer and taught me this "never fight back in fear of legal action" mentality. Fucking useless.

My parents were not neglectful or malicious but they were completely oblivious as to their actions and how it impacted me. They fucked me up with their recklessness. I think that people don't understand how this feels. I can't hate them but I feel a lot of anger towards at them despite loving them as well. What about you guys?
Same. Had Christian helicopter parents. Had the best intentions, but couldn't forsee the consequences.