Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else have issues focusing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I got yelled at again at my wagecuck job for being careless.

I don't know why but for the last few years my focus ability has gone down the gutter. Been making a lot of dumb mistakes I shouldn't have.

Don't know if it's a mental problem or attitude problem.

Maybe I'm just burnt out. I mean what's the point? I'm behind the rat race and the dating race. I really see no point in trying

Edit: fuck I even messed up the title. It seems I just don't give a fuck

Last edited:
If I’m not invested in something or enjoying something that I’m doing I tend to lose focus.

I have trouble focusing, but it's because I have ADHD. Have you tried Gymmaxxing?

Yes.

Partly because of my sleeping issues, of course.

Most time of the day and the night I'm not really here but living in my own fantasy world in my thoughts.

Also ... now I already lost my train of thought again. Where was I?

Reddit spacing. No, something else.

Oh yeah, right: part of the reason why I started meditation because mindfulness meditation is supposed to deal with that and makes you notice what you do in fact notice instead of drifting away in your thoughts all the time.

I have a lot of trouble with focusing for long periods of time, that didn't happen in the past. idk how to cope with that.

Even the most focused people on earth are subactively maintaining it on some deliberate level. There is almost no escape but Chad who gets life handed to him has an advantage.

Yeah, my concentration is not the best

Not at all, I feel this is one of my key stre...wait, what were you asking? What was I saying?

im retart and cant do shit !!!