Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have empty eyes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
People tell me i look like i want to kill myself, tired, depressed, and even a serial killer. My eye area is fucking abysmal and the tear trough lines under them are atrocious. What surgery do i have to do to get my shitty eye area fixed. I cant take this anymore!

tVQZ40h.jpg

hqnoKeS.jpg

NN5F0W2.jpg

suLDyxE.jpg

LXuBBxB.jpg

how fat is your face? depending on that, you could get rid of most of your under eye lines by losing face bloat. The rest could be improved with a lateral canthopexy I think.

Zyros said:
how fat is your face? depending on that, you could get rid of most of your under eye lines by losing face bloat. The rest could be improved with a lateral canthopexy I think.

I'm at 10% bodyfat

Nautica1983 said:
I'm at 10% bodyfat

Do you have any kind of water retention? Ihad a bit of the lines you say and they reduced when face got leaner. Its because of one of the fat pads on face, which is also very affected by water retention.

That or you have very screwed lower orbital bones/support.

Nautica1983 said:
I'm at 10% bodyfat

DADDY IS LEAN!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Zyros said:
Do you have any kind of water retention? Ihad a bit of the lines you say and they reduced when face got leaner. Its because of one of the fat pads on face, which is also very affected by water retention.

That or you have very screwed lower orbital bones/support.

Shit, i probably do. I do eat alot of fast food/salt as its the easy option at university. I didnt bother too stop because i was at 10% bf and people said i would have to lose weight altogether to drop face fat. I stopped lifting and eating as much i used too and dropped from 185lbs to 161lbs  but no change in face. What diet do i have to go on?

Tellem--T said:
DADDY IS LEAN!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

What diet do you do to keep your face lean!?

You judge:

Attachments

• 464641315.jpg
    464641315.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 148
Nautica1983 said:
Shit, i probably do. I do eat alot of fast food/salt as its the easy option at university. I didnt bother too stop because i was at 10% bf and people said i would have to lose weight altogether to drop face fat. I stopped lifting and eating as much i used too and dropped from 185lbs to 161lbs  but no change in face. What diet do i have to go on?

Reduce carbs, sodium and sugar drastically. Dont go complete cold turkey but drop them a lot. Drop the fast food too unless its only about once a week. Dont binge eat.

Nautica1983 said:

What diet do you do to keep your face lean!?

im not lean lol im 19% bodyfat, my jawline is only lean

Jockcel said:
You judge:

Yeah, you look depressed bro. Your eyes look better than mines though

Zyros said:
Reduce carbs, sodium and sugar drastically. Dont go complete cold turkey but drop them a lot. Drop the fast food too unless its only about once a week. Dont binge eat.

Thanks!

Tellem--T said:
im not lean lol im 19% bodyfat, my jawline is only lean

Wtf, damn, lmao.

I have that too, people have said i look like a serial killer especially when im wearing my glasses.

Nautica1983 said:
Yeah, you look depressed bro. Your eyes look better than mines though

Thanks!

Wtf, damn, lmao.

i carry some fat on my cheekbones, i wonder how i would look at 10% bodyfat

My eyes look far worse than yours

Your lower orbitals look recessed, not enough bone support around the lower eye area makes the skin appear saggy. The only fix is surgery probably

i sometimes have bloodshot eyes. i even had a chadlight genuienly believe i was a stoner.

I have the same shit, can even send you a pic I took. Literally look like a mix between a stoner and a school shooter

Hunter said:
i sometimes have bloodshot eyes. i even had a chadlight genuienly believe i was a stoner.

I fucking hated every second of high school

>be me
>have allergies
>runny nose and teary eyes
>a wild normalfag appears

"yo bro you smoke weed bro right bro xddddddddddddddddddddd"

whogivesafucc said:
I have the same shit, can even send you a pic I took. Literally look like a mix between a stoner and a school shooter

I fucking hated every second of high school

>be me
>have allergies
>runny nose and teary eyes
>a wild normalfag appears

"yo bro you smoke weed bro right bro xddddddddddddddddddddd"

If you have a big nose, do you get that terrible feeling when in the cold of you're nose being really sensitive and feeling 10x larger than normal, like everyone is looking at it? Shit makes me not want to leave my house during the winter.