Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have difficulty understanding unwritten rules sometimes?

I don't follow written rules so for sure I won't follow the unwritten ones.

You mean like "don't scare normies" or "don't go on misogynistic online forums and make jokes about how you want people to suffer in videogames"? Yeah, I'm bad at following those.

No I haven't really got in trouble except for BBC shit

All the fucking time.

Kind of, I am not what normies refer as "normal".

Yes. It makes me look low I.Q., even though I'm above average.

Yes, and I had to learn a lot to get to this point

Unwritten rules only exist for non chads

Yes, I don’t understand when it is or isn’t ok to interrupt someone at work. For example a needed to ask my boss a quick question but she was speaking with someone however it didn’t seem super formal so I awkwardly interrupted. Afterwards I questioned myself if it was appropriate to interrupt or if I should have waited.

Unwritten rules only exist for non chads
Sorta but not really
Yes, I don’t understand when it is or isn’t ok to interrupt someone at work. For example a needed to ask my boss a quick question but she was speaking with someone however it didn’t seem super formal so I awkwardly interrupted. Afterwards I questioned myself if it was appropriate to interrupt or if I should have waited.
you’re the asshole inkell!! :soy: