Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone else have big feet but small hands

• Thread starter Deleted member 31364
  • Start date
Deleted member 31364

Deleted member 31364

The Brotherpill
-
I have size 13.5-14 shoe U.S, at 6'0", but hands size only 7.5 inches which is under average, people say women like guys with big feet which is complete bullshit, they like big hands that can grab them forcefully, big feet are also unpractical as in you can't really do shit with them, you just have a bigger shoe size that's it, but with big hands you can grip things better which is an advantage, take the handpill boyos, @Edmund_Kemper , @BummerDrummer , @Subhuman Currycel, @Ellsworth

Last edited:
My hands are not very big. I've met smaller men who had longer fingers. But they're long enough to play the guitar without problems so I won't complain.

My feet are of adequate size for my height I think, but I've met men of same height who had bigger feet as well.

i have small feet and small hands because im 5'5 so yea
i mean my feet are atleast average size for my height, my hands are still under average i believe
and yea i agree feet size is irrelevant, big hands are attractive but only if your arm and wrists are big too.

My hands are not very big. I've met smaller men who had longer fingers. But they're long enough to play the guitar without problems so I won't complain.

My feet are of adequate size for my height I think, but I've met men of same height who had bigger feet as well.
there is no advantage to having big feet really other than bigger shoe size, even in sports for example NBA all-star Paul George is 6'9 and has size 12 feet, and hand size is what they measure for NFL quarterbacks to be able to grip the ball well
i have small feet and small hands because im 5'5 so yea
i mean my feet are atleast average size for my height, my hands are still under average i believe
and yea i agree feet size is irrelevant, big hands are attractive but only if your arm and wrists are big too.
I have 6.7 inch wrist my forearms are not very big despite gymmaxxing it's just a stubborn body part for me, but it may also be because my forearm is longer because I'm taller and I need more muscle mass to fill the space

I have very long arms but very small hands.
There's not a single part of my body that doesn't look awkward.

Holy fuck 13.5-14? I have 10.5-11 and I thought this was big

What was the point of this post? Seems like a humble brag

Having big feet means you have big penis

My hands are about 7 inches in length and with tiny fingers. Most foids handmog and framemog me, it's especially brutal when the cashier in the food store which is a small teen foid most of the times mogs my hands and wrists, the latter having a circumference of roughly 5.3 inches. I'm 6'1" by the way.

Shoe size is 10 so I guess pretty average.

Last edited:
Is small hands = short fingers? Then yes

yes. size 11 (US) shoe, 5'7" manlet, hands slightly bigger than the average foid's

fuck my genes, the one big thing is something foids don't care about

No everything I have is small.