Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else have a father who only succeeded due to being better looking?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
me and my father are quite similar but he mogs me. He isn't good looking but the difference between me and him is the difference between failo effect and neutrality.

My dad mogs me to oblivion.

He had a better childhood / environment growing up. He hair mogs me. He has no hair loss, while I started balding at 18 because of my subhuman maternal grandfather.

Years ago, I saw a photo of my father when he was young and he ubermogs me.
He's not rich or successful though, the only job he ever got was a postman.

my dad mogged me, 180 cm him vs 164 cm me lol, he also had blue eyes while i have grey

He had a better childhood / environment growing up. He hair mogs me. He has no hair loss, while I started balding at 18 because of my subhuman maternal grandfather.
my condolences man

maybe your maternal grandmother had a very short mother (or father but unlikely)
no, it's probably all because i was 6-7 months babycel, weak and malnourished, and my mom had me later in life at 34 yo

my dad mogged me, 180 cm him vs 164 cm me lol, he also had blue eyes while i have grey
d767c4c1f1591110c18246c4193abc1e9c753097.jpg

Genetic recombination

Even when your mother went for a Chad and not heightmatched, it didn't protect her offspring from her womanlet genes.

Genetic recombination

Even when your mother went for a Chad and not heightmatched, it didn't protect her offspring from her womanlet genes.
i also remember how at one time she said looks in men don't matter lol, said it with straight face, did she think i'm stupid? Anyway i wasn't going to have a debate about this, it's no use

Genetic recombination

Short foids should be prevented from breeding tbh