Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have a eating problem?

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★
I go through food so fast junk food actual food etc any food item I burn through I also burn through all my fuckijf money by constantly ordering domino’s mcdonalds kfc Greggs etc it’s all I ever spend my money on is food deliveries and fucking weed I’ve been like this since adulthood I can’t stop and it’s not even like I’m fat i literally gain NO weight I’m still skinny and slim as fuck

Eat all the slop you want and not get fat?

I don't think this is a problem.

I have a not-eating problem. I never get hungry

i have a friend with a food addiction who’s morbidly obese and goes to foodaholics anonymous. i think one trick is to think about it not as resisting a constant urge that will never go away until you break, but something you can dismiss and replace with something else. its hard to resist urges from any addiction though, i get it

Djimon Hounsou Reaction GIF by Wayward Pines
Paramount Network Jamie GIF by Yellowstone
Sad Charlie Brown GIF

i have a friend with a food addiction who’s morbidly obese and goes to foodaholics anonymous. i think one trick is to think about it not as resisting a constant urge that will never go away until you break, but something you can dismiss and replace with something else. its hard to resist urges from any addiction though, i get it
Yeah defo thanks

Yeah past month I can’t eat for shit. I have zero appetite.

Yeah past month I can’t eat for shit. I have zero appetite.
I do get periods like that but like no appetite for proper food but I’d happily eat whatever junk food

Good for you mang

I do get periods like that but like no appetite for proper food but I’d happily eat whatever junk food

Same thing bro

I order McDonald’s and I can have 2 Bigmacs large fries and a large coke no problem

Anything that involves me cooking I have zero appetite