Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have 0 social interaction?

Zuckuccius

Zuckuccius

The Sentient Incel
I have no friends
No girlfriend
No family except my mom and her bf and brother
My brother hates me thinks I'm a loser
I work from home a low paid job.

On weekends I don't go outside. So I literally get 0 social interaction. I don't even see outside

Anyone else in a similar position?

Do you know how to escape it?

It's not like I can just meet friends at work or college since I'm online and can't change that

Muh hobby clubs. I feel too insecure to go to them. I get anxiety. The last hobby club I went to people literally told me they gonna knock me out, infront of everyone.

And everyone already had preformed friendship groups within the club and people avoided conversation with me despite I act normal

Even I noticed people wanted to speak to a 5ft5 bald ginger guy more than me. How the fuck does that guy have a higher social value than me? I don't get why everyone avoids me

Also I get 0 matches on dating apps. Like literally 0. Despite I have like the top 3 apps in my country and I tried membership on them and it didn't help

it's like I've hit a dead end and there's nothing I can do? I feel lost.

If anyone wants to speak in pm's about similar experiences feel free to message me I'm open to making friends

Relatable this forum is literally the only social interactions i have

same here, also online study
only social contact i have is family ig

How did this happen to you guys?

And do you know any ways we can fix it?
I have a few mental illnesses and I'm Autistic so zero friends come with that

No it can't be fixed for me tbh

I have a few mental illnesses and I'm Autistic so zero friends come with that

No it can't be fixed for me tbh
What about finding other autistic guys in your city to relate with and be friends with?

How did this happen to you guys?

And do you know any ways we can fix it?
idk
i geuss for me it has always been this way.
in hs i atleast had friends i could talk and joke with inside of school but after class was finished i never did anything with them in free time
in college its even worse

What about finding other autistic guys in your city to relate with and be friends with?
I have no idea how i would even do that and even if that happened i'm sure they wouldn't like me

Relatable this forum is literally the only social interactions i have
Don't be fooled.
This forum has nothing in common with actual social interaction.

No girlfriends.
No friends.
Most of my family doesn't even bother with me .

:fuk:

Last edited:
I just talk to myself normally when my roomate isnt around you could try a youtube channel if you ahve stories that are interesting i would too if i had the iq for it and if i didnt stutter alot

You could also try chadfishing snd talk to foids on there as well maybe esex if your voice doesnt sound sub human onyl time i ever talk si whenever my dad calls or when i talk to myself