Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else hate seeing neck tattoos?

N

Nunber

Recruit
★★
I find it so cringe when I see people with neck tattoos that you can tell are just some normal ass mofos who grew up in the suburbs or someshit and the only reason they have neck tattoos is to get foids, like when i see some asian guy who is kpop maxxing with a neck tattoo you just know this guy is a bitch but it doesnt matter cause foids are retarded and they will still like him even though he is just a poser and trying to look hard with tattoos its so pathetic to me

I find tattoos trashy in general :feelspuke:
I find it so cringe when I see people with neck tattoos that you can tell are just some normal ass mofos who grew up in the suburbs or someshit
Maybe they don't perceive "neck tattoos = ghetto gangster" like you do, because I didn't even know that was a thing.

I find tattoos trashy in general :feelspuke:

Maybe they don't perceive "neck tattoos = ghetto gangster" like you do, because I didn't even know that was a thing.
what else would they perceive it as to foids it makes you look more thugmaxxed and they find that more attractive even though, neck tattoos are a very popular and big thing in gangs not the general public ofc its gangster related

what else would they perceive it as to foids it makes you look more thugmaxxed and they find that more attractive even though, neck tattoos are a very popular and big thing in gangs not the general public ofc its gangster related
In my country at least it is not perceived as such, since many feminazi foids have them

In my country at least it is not perceived as such, since many feminazi foids have them
where are you im in the U.S and here neck tattoos are rare unless youre in a gang if youre in like for ex: Germany having tattoos is sort of common so its perceived different

where are you im in the U.S and here neck tattoos are rare unless youre in a gang if youre in like for ex: Germany having tattoos is sort of common so its perceived different
Yeah that's it

Almost as cringe as nipple piercings

foids with tattoos are retarded

I find it so cringe when I see people with neck tattoos that you can tell are just some normal ass mofos who grew up in the suburbs or someshit and the only reason they have neck tattoos is to get foids, like when i see some asian guy who is kpop maxxing with a neck tattoo you just know this guy is a bitch but it doesnt matter cause foids are retarded and they will still like him even though he is just a poser and trying to look hard with tattoos its so pathetic to me

I have tattoos, GrAYcel :feelsaww:

[UWSL]If you're not a criminal, it's called larping.[/UWSL]

Foids in my region love it, its a great cope here